Morton V Airdrie

cornbeef

Airdrie increase their unbeaten record and we beat the top 2 in the league the last two weeks so both going into this on a bit of form. Should be a good game on paper.

Will take any sort of win as long we make the next round.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gasparotto away on international duty and Richards-Everton not released to play by Thistle.

Not convinced by either player to be honest, however, I don't see anyone who could fill either role more successfully at the moment.

Can't see us progressing here.

Crawford missing from the squad completely, interesting.

1 Gaston 2 Kilday 3 Lamie 4 O'Ware 5 Crighton 6 Milojevic 7 J McCluskey 8 Pepper 9 Barrowman 10 Scullion 11 McNeil

12 Allan 14 Knight 15 Miller 16 S McCluskey 17 Cairnie 18 O'Neill 20 McGowan

Mikey Miller getting much game time at Morton?

Not featured for a number of weeks, looked a really tidy player in pre-season though, would like to see him feature a bit more.

He started the season playing the holding midfield role, but picked up an injury, and this is his first time in the squad for a good 6-8 weeks.

He started the season playing the holding midfield role, but picked up an injury, and this is his first time in the squad for a good 6-8 weeks.

In the Renfrewshire Cup v St Mirren I thought he strolled the entire game, was my MoM then.

That makes sense. If he's fit he walks into that team, although with the tactical magician that is Jim Duffy he'd probably end up on left wing.

Watching this on the Goal Live Scores app, shiting myself as soon as Airdrie go a 'dangerous attack' :lol:

Not seen any of those, one credible shot on target for either side, Morton have had most of the ball. Airdrie have improved since conceding so it's not comfortable yet.

Not seen any of those, one credible shot on target for either side, Morton have had most of the ball. Airdrie have improved since conceding so it's not comfortable yet.

We've had 28 dangerous attacks compared to Airdrie's 17, guessing it's just whenever either team has the ball around the 18 yard box it's classed as one.

Archived