NBA Season 2014/15

Colin M

Went to an Orlando game last season, after losing 10 in a row an replacing their coach when I went over I wasn't expecting much but a nice little over time win against The Lakers was enough to make me a fan for life. NBA season pass bought for this year and a possible return for a game is on the cards. After a horrendous time of it recently I'm quietly confident of a play off spot this time round.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see any reason Orlando can't be in the playoff's this season, the likes of CJ Watson give them much needed roster depth on top of a decent first 5... and after all they have the "best player in the world" now remember! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

That should be excellent. I'm hoping to get tickets for Orlando v Washington in the middle of October when I'm over..

Was a good game with Warriors winning 111-77 to break Lakers winning start record. Only disappointment was watching Bryant,who was one of the greats, clearly no longer being good enough to play. Some of the play from Warriors in first half was a joy to watch. Totally dismantled Lakers.

• 1 month later...

Went to an Orlando game last season, after losing 10 in a row an replacing their coach when I went over I wasn't expecting much but a nice little over time win against The Lakers was enough to make me a fan for life. NBA season pass bought for this year and a possible return for a game is on the cards. After a horrendous time of it recently I'm quietly confident of a play off spot this time round.

Tell me about this season pass please. I've been looking to watch more NBA games but no idea how i go about it. Is it a monthly subscription ?

Tell me about this season pass please. I've been looking to watch more NBA games but no idea how i go about it. Is it a monthly subscription ?

You can pay monthly if you like. There are a few options like only watching your team's games for about £40. It's £120ish for all the games and £150ish for NBA TV features on top of that. Just google NBA League Pass. Download the NBA app as well which is quite good even without a league pass subscription.

In other news, I love Kristaps Porzingis. Last night he made a play where he made a block at one end then charged down the middle of the court for an unbelievable dunk. He's so good.

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/1/18/10786332/the-76ers-forgot-kristaps-porzingis-is-very-tall-and-loves-to-dunk-on

You can pay monthly if you like. There are a few options like only watching your team's games for about £40. It's £120ish for all the games and £150ish for NBA TV features on top of that. Just google NBA League Pass. Download the NBA app as well which is quite good even without a league pass subscription.

In other news, I love Kristaps Porzingis. Last night he made a play where he made a block at one end then charged down the middle of the court for an unbelievable dunk. He's so good.

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/1/18/10786332/the-76ers-forgot-kristaps-porzingis-is-very-tall-and-loves-to-dunk-on

He's ace, major egg on the face for the booing Knicks fans at last years draft.

So for example i select the Golden State Warriors as my team... can i view all there home and away games for only £40 a year? If so that's a great deal and i'll go for that.

Is there any special requirements to subscribe apart from internet? i don't have Sky.

So for example i select the Golden State Warriors as my team... can i view all there home and away games for only £40 a year? If so that's a great deal and i'll go for that.

Is there any special requirements to subscribe apart from internet? i don't have Sky.

Jesus, you gonna spend three days discussing this or google it in about 10 seconds? The information is readily available, it's hardly a niche market.

Yes.

No.

• 3 weeks later...

At the knicks game just now

Great stuff. That's the one thing I didn't managed to do when I was in NYC.

Derek Fisher fired today. Kurt Rambis coach until the end of the season. Good decision IMO. Too many games we let slip because we couldn't play for 4 quarters. We have an opportunity here with the Zingerman. Got to build around him now.

• 2 weeks later...

At least it wasn't as big a robbery as the time Blake Griffin jumped over the bonnet of a Kia instead of Javale Magee dunk 2 balls.

Yeah people still say that he dunked over a car, but it really isn't that impressive.

Archived