NBA Season 2014/15

Colin M

Who's watching? Season tipped off on Tuesday night, BT Sports already showing a good number of games following on from last year.

The Eastern Conference looks far more interesting this year - Lebron James back at Cleveland who are on tonight v the Knicks, Chicago Bulls looking stronger, while the West will likely be as tough a contest as before.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the first couple of quarters in the Knicks V Bulls, hard to say what we'll be like against a really good team, we'll get stuffed tonight as well though. That being said we could be the Lakers :lol: Kobe is a NAP to have a nervous breakdown from playing on such a crappy team.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just had a look at the numbers the Warriors have put up. Fair to say they are the real deal. Steph Curry might be one of the top three players in the league.

Easily...

Westbrook > Curry > Wiggins the top three for me this season.

Harden, Teague, King James all bubbling under for me...Won't pretend to watch nearly enough for that to be a comprehensive list but those are the guys doing it for me.

Much more of a college hoops guy and will always watch a game over any NBA when they clash, find regular season NBA a bit of a drag until the play-off shake-up begins. You boys looking forward to march madness?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Watching Warriors play off game tonight. After the great regular season they have had I really hope they do not choke post season.

They did not choke.

Remarkable season really.

Bay Area sports on a high, Sharks notwithstanding.

Can't grudge the Warriors, best season start to finish....Gutted for James though and argument he could've been the first losing team MVP in forever. Would love to have seen that series played out with a fit Irving.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Tickets secured for Warrios v Lakers in November. About double the price we paid for better seats in 2013 but I suppose the price you pay for them being Champions. This holiday cannot come round quick enough.

That should be excellent. I'm hoping to get tickets for Orlando v Washington in the middle of October when I'm over..

Archived