NBA Season 2014/15

Colin M

Just been to MSG for the Knicks v Timberwolves. Not really much of a basketball fan, but really enjoyed it. Got pretty tense towards the end as the Knicks let them back in early in the 4th, but they cruised it in the last few minutes.

Carmelo Anthony is some boy.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

Just been to MSG for the Knicks v Timberwolves. Not really much of a basketball fan, but really enjoyed it. Got pretty tense towards the end as the Knicks let them back in early in the 4th, but they cruised it in the last few minutes.

Carmelo Anthony is some boy.

Love it. You got to see two of the best young talents in the league in Porzingis and Towns. Knicks made some great defensive plays down the stretch. Think it was blocks on back to back possessions. Porzingis had a quiet night but the other 4 starters played well, especially Melo with some big time 3's. We're looking good for the playoffs.

On 03/12/2016 at 09:31, GingerSaint said:

Love it. You got to see two of the best young talents in the league in Porzingis and Towns. Knicks made some great defensive plays down the stretch. Think it was blocks on back to back possessions. Porzingis had a quiet night but the other 4 starters played well, especially Melo with some big time 3's. We're looking good for the playoffs.

How good is KAT btw, if I could pick any player to be my future franchise player orb would be him all day long. 

Im looking forward to seeing Simmons when he's fit as well lot of hype round him, 6ers will surely get better with him, Okafor and Embiid all coming up. 

11 hours ago, Dazzle said:

How good is KAT btw, if I could pick any player to be my future franchise player orb would be him all day long. 

Im looking forward to seeing Simmons when he's fit as well lot of hype round him, 6ers will surely get better with him, Okafor and Embiid all coming up. 

KAT has it on both ends of the court. Obviously still has a bit to go to become a LeBron type guy that drags his team to victory. He dropped 49 on the Knicks and still lost the game. Definite future MVP though. 

I don't know about Okafor to be honest. 76ers need to trade on of their bigs and I think it should be him instead of Noel. Okafor gives you nothing defensively and has went downhill after a decent rookie season on offense. I like Noel and think he is underrated.

Embiid is the real deal. Bigs are back.

2 hours ago, GingerSaint said:

KAT has it on both ends of the court. Obviously still has a bit to go to become a LeBron type guy that drags his team to victory. He dropped 49 on the Knicks and still lost the game. Definite future MVP though. 

I don't know about Okafor to be honest. 76ers need to trade on of their bigs and I think it should be him instead of Noel. Okafor gives you nothing defensively and has went downhill after a decent rookie season on offense. I like Noel and think he is underrated.

Embiid is the real deal. Bigs are back.

I heard murmers about at Okafor trade but it was someone like Kyle Corver they were talking about getting back, not that great a deal on 6ers end imo. Okafor can be a bit of a disruptive influence though so I could see the benefits of a trade. 

2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

He's their fourth best player. Remarkable lineup, really.

It must be the best line up of starters ever assembled, even the Jordan, Pippen and Rodman team isn't as good I wouldn't say. They have two problems though in my eyes and that's is that Curry isn't that well paid in comparison to other elites and he's going to want to get paid when his contract is due and the best they have is really poor, if say a Cavs or a healthy Spurs or Clippers can stay with the starters then perhaps a teams bench can beat them. 

Archived