Dundee Utd vs Rangers, Celtic vs Aberdeen

red23

It wasn't impressive at all, I watched it and it was eye bleeding stuff from both teams. As for the St. Js they seemed to have gone backwards since the start of the season and are nowhere near to being the same side that won the cup last season.

Possibly, Aberdeen are not too clever at the back and Rangers do have the firepower up front and a semi decent midfield but that's all they have. If Aberdeen have one of their good days Rangers will be well beaten.

We'll have Anderson back by then and there's a rumour that we'll be signing a left back in January.

Sorted out two premiership teams already this season, playing against a better standard of team now and it'll be a good test of how good we are if we get any of those of teams.

On paper United and the Sheep are probably similar to us but we have an Ally, while celtic obviously have a better and stronger squad.

f**k me. They're getting their hopes up - again. Jeeeeeeeeez. SCENES for whoever dumps these b*****ds out.

Sorted out two premiership teams already this season, playing against a better standard of team now and it'll be a good test of how good we are if we get any of those of teams.

On paper United and the Sheep are probably similar to us but we have an Ally, while celtic obviously have a better and stronger squad.

Some people never learn :lol:

Intae these scum.

(just in case)

Which ones, United or them?

Are you f**k.

Lewis MacLeod is the only Rangers player who would likely get in the Dons team, replacing Willo Flood.

Apart from that, no- one else would get in. Once upon a time I'd have said Lee Wallace but he appears to have gone backwards.

The F**k have you got in that team now, Bale, Ronaldo and Messi?

Which ones, United or them?

We could have Bale, Ronaldo, and Messi's grannies and still be better off than having Foster, Lee McCulloch, or Bilel Mohsni.

Tell me then, which Rangers players would get in the Aberdeen team?

I've acknowledged MacLeod ahead of Willo Flood.

Boyd was a summer signing target, but Rooney has been banging them in and Goodwillie has proved to be a very good signing. If playing two up front I'd pick a Rooney-Goodwillie combo over pairing Rooney-Boyd.

I wanted Sports Direct as they are the worst of the other 3 teams left. Didn't want Celtic as they are obviously the best team left.

Utd v Dons will be a great occasion however.

Other game will be funny, Celtic will win by at least 3.

Archived