Scot Squad

happysouth

I thought the first episode was outstanding, but I think they must have put all the good stuff into that episode.

I watched about 15 minutes last night, and it fell pretty far from the standards of the previous week.

I actually thought the second one was better than the first but maybe I had just lowered my expectations from week one. It's ok. Parts of it were amusing but it's not remotely close to rip-roaringly funny in the way the likes of Still Game is and the way it looked like it might be from the trailers before the first episode.

I actually thought the second one was better than the first but maybe I had just lowered my expectations from week one. It's ok. Parts of it were amusing but it's not remotely close to rip-roaringly funny in the way the likes of Still Game is and the way it looked like it might be from the trailers before the first episode.

That could be the case about expectations. I watched the first one and expected it to be rubbish and thought it was brilliant. And then, vice-versa for me this week.

I'll probably give next week another go.