League cup final

wee paul 1888

Not guilty bud ..I was under the impression that 'the phone-in 'had in place a screening system which automatically blocked calls from anyone who wasn't calling from a phone box in Craiglang.

Why would you think that I had phoned Radio Clyde? :huh:

The guy was a Celtic man but also involved or had been involved with Blantyre, and was on plugging the game on Sunday. So was just asking that's all. Seemed friendly with that Dalizel.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy was a Celtic man but also involved or had been involved with Blantyre, and was on plugging the game on Sunday. So was just asking that's all. Seemed friendly with that Dalizel.

You're obviously at the wind-up with the bit in bold,RRG. :wacko: And the last time I spoke to wee Gordon was at a Harthill game when he was Glenafton manager.

You're obviously at the wind-up with the bit in bold,RRG. :wacko: And the last time I spoke to wee Gordon was at a Harthill game when he was Glenafton manager.

Ok wasn't you :rolleyes: . he did a good job of giving it a shout out though . Hope the weather is kind and its a good game , hopefully filmed. Could go either way.

I wish 'the gaffer' and the Blantir boys all the best for Sunday's final, hope to share a wee drink back at The Doon Inn (blantyre) with the trophy for their sterling efforts in the Cup. A few buses leaving the Doon Inn for the final. Good Luck Davie 'the gaffer' Greig. A true Junior gent!!!

I wish 'the gaffer' and the Blantir boys all the best for Sunday's final, hope to share a wee drink back at The Doon Inn (blantyre) with the trophy for their sterling efforts in the Cup. A few buses leaving the Doon Inn for the final. Good Luck Davie 'the gaffer' Greig. A true Junior gent!!!

Some job Davie ,and his backroom staff have done at the Vics his win record over last 18+ months is very impressive - he has put together a bunch of lads who leave nothing on the pitch a joy to watch at times,don't understand this constant "their a big physical side crap".

Hope they do everyone proud some would say great achievement to reach final ,probably underdogs but you just never know ............

Roll on Sunday :thumsup2

Don't see what's wrong with two legs home and away both teams keeping their home gate, If it's good enough for the copa del liberatores...

I was going to go down and see it before all the verbals started but I'll watch the Manchester derby instead now.

Cumbernauld have majorly improved in the past year. Sectional final on Sunday ontop of Central League Cup runners up last season as well as being knocked out of the West of Scotland semi final away to Troon with the last kick of the ball. Third time lucky for the 'nauld I hope.

Having played both fairly recently I'd say Cumbernauld were strong favourites.

Alright don't get all defensive. We are above them league btw which is most important thing.

Haha not defensive

I think Cumbernauld will finish above RR this season.

You must admit this is the poorest RR team in years. Not fishing here

Haha not defensive

I think Cumbernauld will finish above RR this season.

You must admit this is the poorest RR team in years. Not fishing here

This is a team that is not the finished article, we are playing with a smaller budget , few younger guys whereas before we were bringing in very good seasoned juniors. Would be totally unfair to call this a poor Roy team. All things considered the players and management have done well this season and more importantly given there all.

Back on thread read in papers zok is back but will be on the bench tomorrow. Still a good striker. As the Albert fan above says hope it's on given the weather.

Archived