Dryhorce (RIP)

Staggie_93

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was never sure if he was on the wind up and really dedicated to it or just a genuine mentalist. If that picture is really him then I'm thinking it's the latter, either way his pish and ridiculous spelling was always good for a laugh.

I'm also curious what he was banned for.

If he was on the wind up he was great at it. However i think he was just a bit of a bampot , he was too consistent to be having a laugh. Perhaps my favourite Dryhorce moment was him explaining in the 'Should Dryhorse be picked for Scotland?' thread , why he would be a bad choice - 'was never good enough' etc :lol:

Either that or 'Adam King then Mr Predantic'

It started of pretty funny then it became annoying as f**k. He obviously looked at the scorers from the weekend/midweek games, seen if any Scottish players had scored and started threads about them. Touting them for call ups :lol:

Also he thought Broadfoot should be in the Scotland squad, that's reason enough for his ban.

All joking aside, the TA section of the forum will be a better place without him.

I dislike all this mocking. The guy obviously wasn't right in the head.

That doesnt exclude someone from being an arsehole to others. Any disagreement or question would be met with greetin about picking on him and the toys being flung oot the pram.....and he managed to spell and phrase the insults with perfection. w**k.

He was also a good laugh when he popped up on the P&B General Election Thread in the middle of a debate :lol:.

You got a link to save me searching the full thread?

Someone mentioned somewhere that Dryhorce actually thought we were having a genuine election on an official political platform. I can just picture him phoning up his local councillor in a blind panic:

"Hullo, I'm a wee bit worried, old sod that I am,about this new You Seem Upset party doin the rounds!!! I'm no an upset fellow **chuckles wearily to self** but I'm just a wee bit worried if I'll make it to my polling station cos I've no had the cards about the candidates!!!

...but anyway, d'you play fitba? Young guy that could do a job for us? WGS should keep an eye on you, son. I'm away to see what the guys on Peas n Bovril make of it all..."

You got a link to save me searching the full thread?

Someone mentioned somewhere that Dryhorce actually thought we were having a genuine election on an official political platform. I can just picture him phoning up his local councillor in a blind panic:

"Hullo, I'm a wee bit worried, old sod that I am,about this new You Seem Upset party doin the rounds!!! I'm no an upset fellow **chuckles wearily to self** but I'm just a wee bit worried if I'll make it to my polling station cos I've no had the cards about the candidates!!!

...but anyway, d'you play fitba? Young guy that could do a job for us? WGS should keep an eye on you, son. I'm away to see what the guys on Peas n Bovril make of it all..."

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/217595-p-b-general-election-game/page-58

Here's where the mad man jumped in with one of the most ridiculous posts ever. No idea whether is a complete idiot or if he is the best troll in the world. It certainly appeared to be a serious post :lol:.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/217595-p-b-general-election-game/page-58

Here's where the mad man jumped in with one of the most ridiculous posts ever. No idea whether is a complete idiot or if he is the best troll in the world. It certainly appeared to be a serious post :lol:.

His is easily the best post on that page tbh

Archived