Hell in a Cell

Lyle Lanley

Really annoyed by that ending, WWE fucked up and totally pussied out of using the cinderblocks, It's a shame, because Ambrose and Rollins could of had a A++ match given the time. Good to have Bray back, but they fucked it up with him, I would of had him attacking Orton and having Orton turn face. I really am glad I didn't pay for that.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually glad Rollins won. He's got the case, and for once, the guy holding the case is winning matches. They kept Ambrose strong throughout the feud by not letting him lose cleanly, and both guys benefitted all things told. And now Ambrose and Wyatt get the chance to further each other in the same way, which will probably work given how strong the two characters are.

The way it was all done was horrible though. Could easily have had Kane play a part again. No need for the shite other language and the near full minute with the lights out, and then more time wasting making it obvious what was going on. The entire thing was just so shoddy. What it leads to is decent on all counts though. The match result was right, the next feud was right.

One problem seems to be where Seth Rollins goes from here though. Randy Orton?

In fairness Ambrose battered f**k out of rollins for most of match. Only stopped because of all the interference so looks strong. Means now orton face turn will be come coz him and rollins are free to feud and authority starts to crack. Saying that not very buzzed about cena lesnar for a third time. Can already see lesnar droppin title to cena at rumble so cena can headline mania again which will piss me and no doubt others off to no end.

Ambrose may have battered f**k out of Rollins but unless he gets the win it's all pointless. I'll give RAW a chance to make Ambrose look strong and to see what they do with Orton, but I can't be arsed if they are going for another Daniel Bryan story with Ambrose by having him constantly lose through interference, it'l make Bryan's WM30 win look less spectacular. And if he does go over Wyatt, then it just stalls Bray's character even more.

People needed to backstab and attack Ambrose at every turn. Rollins never got a single clean win or beat down on Ambrose. The result of the cell match was correct. So many times they've utterly fucked it after someone wins the case.

What's important now is what happens with the Ambrose/Wyatt feud. Not ideal, but Wyatt basically needs to be used as a tool to help Ambrose now.

Ambrose may have battered f**k out of Rollins but unless he gets the win it's all pointless. I'll give RAW a chance to make Ambrose look strong and to see what they do with Orton, but I can't be arsed if they are going for another Daniel Bryan story with Ambrose by having him constantly lose through interference, it'l make Bryan's WM30 win look less spectacular. And if he does go over Wyatt, then it just stalls Bray's character even more.

WWE basically fucked the Wyatt thing with that last TV loss to Cena. The actual feud with Cena itself wasn't bad, but when they decided to have Wyatt just be a go to guy for Cena to beat, that was it for him.

He's still got use though, and that use is to put someone over. Ambrose is that someone now.

The opening match and the closing match. Two potential classics, both totally fucked by WWE. Cesaro and Ziggler were putting on a great match but it got the better part of just ten minutes. Rollins and Ambrose were so close to putting on a total stormer (and they did for 99% of their match) but they were screwed by some smoke and a hologram (a fucking hologram!!!)

People needed to backstab and attack Ambrose at every turn. Rollins never got a single clean win or beat down on Ambrose. The result of the cell match was correct. So many times they've utterly fucked it after someone wins the case.

What's important now is what happens with the Ambrose/Wyatt feud. Not ideal, but Wyatt basically needs to be used as a tool to help Ambrose now.

Lol, Rollins can cope with one loss. Ambrose should have won clean. End of. They ruined another ppv main event and totally fucked up on this feud. Its just a joke now.

Archived