Heart of Midlothian v Raith Rovers, 08/11/2014

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of two scenarios can happen for this game :-

- We'll fail to win this weekend, murray is finally shown the door on Monday morning, and we may have different ideas/tactics for next Saturday.

- Or the most likely outcome, we'll win this weekend by a couple of goals, murray will still be here next weekend and set the team with the exact same formation and tactics as against Linlithgow, and we'll get horsed 7-0 with Murray once again starting the interview "First and Foremost, we're disappointed to lose the game. It was down to a couple of individual defensive errors, but I thought we held our own at times."

This has nothing to do with your game but didn't know where to post it.

I seen that guy in your display picture for the first time tonight after the game, started pissing myself laughing. I was walking behind him to the right and he ripped out a big massive fart :lol: :lol: :lol:

Loads of people turned and looked, hes a fucking mink :lol:

:lol:

Sounds like the utter embodiment of Hibernian Football Club Club

Yesterday was probably one of the worst performances from us in recent memory, absolute shambles, players should be embarrassed how they played ... So in saying that we will probably win now LOL.

One of the first games I'm missing this season and I'm kind of glad, Hearts could literally make this a cricket score ...

Over the last few weeks we have lost Vs 10 men, shipped 6 to Gers, drew Vs 10 men & have been completely outplayed & out classed by a Junior Side ... He really is THAT bad ! Seriously looking at a 4/5/6/7-0 win for you guys IMO !

Raith still got what, on paper at least, looked like a fairly comfortable result in the end yesterday.

Was it really that bad?

It was pathetic, I fear a hiding of video printer brackets proportions on Saturday, Hearts 13 (thirteen) Raith Rovers 0 :(

Gutted I can't go to this as I'm working.

Had a wee soft spot for Raith for a wee while now since I was at the Laurie Ellis testimonial.

The occasion too is something I'd love to be a part of too.

All things aside, I'm confident we'll go back to winning ways. Raith are no mugs but can't see them giving us much of a game of they play the way they did against us last time!

Archived