Heart of Midlothian v Raith Rovers, 08/11/2014

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am looking forward to this game as its always agood day out in edinburgh and we tend to get on well with hearts fans.I wasnt going to post anything up especially after the flag situation on another topic as folk would think i was looking for attention or something like that.I will though so i hope folk dont think that.Fifes finest members are going to go to the HAYMARKET MEMORIAL on the morning of the game to pay their respects to not only those who fell in the war but also to the 3 raith players who died fighting for McCRAE`S BATTALION.We will lay a wreath and stay for a few minutes all in conjunction with McCRAE`S BATTALION TRUST who have kindly agreed to help organise the visit for us.Some of us paid a bit extra this year when we paid our membership fee`s and will be wearing specially commissioned polo shirts.They will be green in colour with our club badge on one side and the 3 raith players names on the other.It may not be much but it is our way no matter how small to show our respects and gratitude.LEST WE FORGET.

Still a fortnight away, but this one should be a memorable occasion for obvious reasons.

I think I'd rather watch the first day of the Somme than see us get ripped a new one by you again. No faith we can do anything but bend over and accept the Jambo wang.

That said I've never been to Tynecastle to see the Rovers so might well head along.

Not going either even though Tynecastle was top of my list in terms of away fixtures I'd like to attend this season. As poignant as this particular fixture is it's still, to me, a football game first and foremost and the fact we'll probably get humped means I can't justify spending what's needed to attend this game.

I'm going, but more due to the occasion, ticking Tynecastle off the list of grounds I've still to visit and for the night out in Edinburgh after. We'll get absolutely torn apart by Hearts though. I'm just hoping we can get Dougie Hill closer to full fitness for this game so we can get shot of Ross fucking Perry.

Don't know what our ticket sales our like but it ought to be a good turnout. I've certainly got some non-regular mates coming along.

As far as the match goes I've already written it off so I'm not too bothered. (And, worst case scenario, let's imagine we did lose seven or eight - it might at least enable us to, let's say, clarify one or two issues.)

Really looking forward to the Linlithgow game as well, best couple of away trips we've had for a while.

I am looking forward to this game as its always agood day out in edinburgh and we tend to get on well with hearts fans.I wasnt going to post anything up especially after the flag situation on another topic as folk would think i was looking for attention or something like that.I will though so i hope folk dont think that.Fifes finest members are going to go to the HAYMARKET MEMORIAL on the morning of the game to pay their respects to not only those who fell in the war but also to the 3 raith players who died fighting for McCRAE`S BATTALION.We will lay a wreath and stay for a few minutes all in conjunction with McCRAE`S BATTALION TRUST who have kindly agreed to help organise the visit for us.Some of us paid a bit extra this year when we paid our membership fee`s and will be wearing specially commissioned polo shirts.They will be green in colour with our club badge on one side and the 3 raith players names on the other.It may not be much but it is our way no matter how small to show our respects and gratitude.LEST WE FORGET.

Great post,hope you enjoy your day bar 3.00pm to 4.45pm.

Hearts to win the first world war game comfortably.

This has nothing to do with your game but didn't know where to post it.

I seen that guy in your display picture for the first time tonight after the game, started pissing myself laughing. I was walking behind him to the right and he ripped out a big massive fart :lol: :lol: :lol:

Loads of people turned and looked, hes a fucking mink :lol:

Archived