Hurlford v Stirling Albion

rhliston

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to the day out, not sure about the game though.

On the debate of the price being £12 and £6 I would say its a bit over the top but fair play to Hurlford it's not everyday they get a cup game against a league team who will likely bring a good support down.

I'm still sitting on the fence about going or not but kind of leaning towards going.

I have had a wee look at the ground and would say it looks decent enough for the club that plays there. Think all I would care about is watching football, with my pie and bovril as long as I can get that then I will be happy.

As a Clach fan I hope Hurlford dish out a similar pumping to the Binos as they did us. All the more so after all this whining about a couple of quid, and slagging off their ground. I'd have expected better from a fan owned club.

The fan owned club listen to their fans and have one of the cheapest season tickets in the league. They also suggested £10 for this game as they knew their fans would have thoughts along the same lines. Hurlford went with a figure £7 more than usual. Maybe their fans are happy with that price, no idea. Bring on the football now.

Well that's ignorant as fu&k, Ye's don't even own yer home ground ffs

This is true, but we have decent facilities. I'm not saying Hurlford don't, but we charge a fair price.

I don't think we can be critical of the pricing when we charged more for the visit of Rangers a couple of seasons ago.

I'm looking forward to the trip (if a little nervously).

Are Stirling Albion really much better than the current top Juniors sides like Hurlford? I don't think Hurlford or Linlithgow are world beaters but I don't think there will be much in either games. Bookie's do however going 4/1 & 5/1 - interesting!

Hurlford are a much better bet than Linlithgow. I assume Stirling are part time rather than full time. They're also a league below Raith Rovers and struggling whilst Raith are top half of the championship. Unless there's a view that the Rose are a better unit than Hurlford - difficult to compare really - then I'd say the proper Rose price should be nearer 8/1.

Lewis Coult hatrick tomorrow

ah bet you're really creaming yourself to see that on youtube bawbag.

Tell the truth! Your farters goin like a rabbits nostril about the game lol

That's why you're hiding away from the game and damn all to do with pricing!

C'mon The'FORD.

Decided I will be there, like I said before, £12 is a bit much, but in fairness it isn't too bad compared to what we pay, yeah its a basic ground but there are worse grounds in the league.

Although not confident, I'm going to stick my neck out for an Away win today.

Sure, The Albion have coughed and spluttered our way through the season so far, however I saw enough against Airdrie to suggest the players are up for the fight and if we take that attitude into today's game and ride an early tidal wave of pressure without conceding , then I think we'll see the game through.

Archived