Scottish cup winners Saints vs Woeful 'Well. Friday night fitba

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three very difficult fixtures for Motherwell now: Dundee United, Inverness, then Celtic.. You've got to feel for them. Judging by what I saw tonight, I think they are in a similar situation to ourselves. They clearly possess enough quality to stay afloat in this league and just need a wee run of positive results to regain their confidence.

Having seen both teams this season and being highly unimpressed with them both- i thought this had draw written all over it. Saints are badly missing May and McLean and offer little in attack and Motherwell are shocking at the back. Ojama looks the best of a bad bunch this year.

I wondered how well fans feel about McCalls involvement with Scotland- do you think,at a time where you look to be heading for a dog fight with County and St.Mirren (who I think will both eventually be relegated), that McCall should take a step back and focus on Well?

Three very difficult fixtures for Motherwell now: Dundee United, Inverness, then Celtic.. You've got to feel for them. Judging by what I saw tonight, I think they are in a similar situation to ourselves. They clearly possess enough quality to stay afloat in this league and just need a wee run of positive results to regain their confidence.

I thought that was the worst game of football I have seen in years, both teams were well below the standard of football they were playing last season.

Definite improvements from the Aberdeen game but his time is up.

If we'd buried that chance to go two nil it would have been a different game but that's football and these results aren't good enough.

A pumping by United next week will hopefully see him off.

swap you wee tommy for mcall?

At this rate i very much doubt either Manager will be at either side by Xmas.

Tommy Craig was an appalling appointment. Every time I see him interviewed after a defeat I get angry and I am a Well fan!

Our only hope is that St Mirren scrape the odd win to keep him in place this season

Important win last night.

Aye, next two games are Dundee away and Ross County at home. Avoid defeat in both those and we'll be on a four game unbeaten streak and back chasing the top six :lol: Funny how things can change so quickly

Archived