Johann Lamont quits

The Master

Labour are a fucking shambles.

Hopefully Miliband is in the middle of a crash and burn here too. Blair knifing him and Lamont knifing him too.

Save Beaker. And we can all enjoy a Tory government instead of more left wing economic holocausts as per normal.

A Tory government after the next GE hasn't been in doubt for a long while, I've witnessed more convincing individuals pushing the trolleys back to the front door of Asda, the electorate never vote for folk like numptyheid to run the country.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Signatures on these things are pretty worthless.

Purdah rules certainly went out the window when the poll put Yes ahead 51%

Cameron, Clegg and Millibland are already twisting and turning on "The Vow"

Only a matter of time. Deal with it champ

She may be the worst leader of a major party in recent memory, but Miliband also qualifies for the least likable leader in recent times. The sheer arrogance and self-entitlement he has really drives me up the wall.

Imagine having the disaster that is Iain Gray and then believing that Johann Lamont is the way forward. Labour should be finished in Scotland for that reason alone.

The problem goes back to Labour not putting the most high profile MSP's as list ones. Due to the snooty attitude that being a list MSP means you're somehow lower class at Holyrood. Andy Kerr was most likely going to replace Ian Gray after 2011. Had it not been for him spectacularly losing his seat.There is no question Labour is fucked for at least a generation up here.

A Tory government after the next GE hasn't been in doubt for a long while, I've witnessed more convincing individuals pushing the trolleys back to the front door of Asda, the electorate never vote for folk like numptyheid to run the country.

The main fly in the ointment is Ukip, and the fact Labour rigged the boundaries so they can take a majority with a ludicrously small share of the vote. So irrespective of how shite Labour are, there are enough thick lefty voters around who will do their duty regardless and possibly return them to power. They only need 35% for an outright majority. The Tories will need into the low 40s

Signatures on these things are pretty worthless.

Purdah rules certainly went out the window when the poll put Yes ahead 51%

Cameron, Clegg and Millibland are already twisting and turning on "The Vow"

Only a matter of time. Deal with it champ

Within the space of one post you've had to change your mind.

You're a complete fucking lightweight.

Pre referendum:

' ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY '

Post referendum:

' WHEN CAN WE HAVE ANOTHER ONE? '

No wonder the separatists are quickly descending back into a fringe crackpot movement.

Changed my mind?

I've stated a fact you fucking UKIP supping arsehole

I'm a paid up member of the Tory party actually. Just another thing you got wrong there.

Salmond has indeed had to slink away after getting a shoeing in his very own referendum. Unfortunately for you, this made you think that the Edinburgh agreement didn't need to be adhered to as "he" had signed it but was no longer around. Unfortunately, and to your utter chagrin, it turns out that his ropey deputy ALSO signed this and she will be held to it. And she, unlike you and the rest of the clown collective, understands this completely.

Just add it to the very long list of things you don't have a clue about. <_<

For much the same reason that Salmond locked his cabinet away for the duration of the campaign. They couldn't be trusted not to say something ridiculous.

I dont feel sorry for her. She was just another buckled lefty f**k politician. Scotland is absolutely awash with these fucking nonentities looking to trough away at taxpayers expense.

This is one of the reasons I thought a yes vote would be a good idea.

Let's get the talent, whatever there is left, out of Westminster and into the Scottish Parliament. Now we are stuck with a pointless talking shop full of muppets again, all at the tax payers expense.

Not sure we can justify having MPs, MSPs and Euro MPs?

I'm a paid up member of the Tory party actually. Just another thing you got wrong there.

Salmond has indeed had to slink away after getting a shoeing in his very own referendum. Unfortunately for you, this made you think that the Edinburgh agreement didn't need to be adhered to as "he" had signed it but was no longer around. Unfortunately, and to your utter chagrin, it turns out that his ropey deputy ALSO signed this and she will be held to it. And she, unlike you and the rest of the clown collective, understands this completely.

Just add it to the very long list of things you don't have a clue about. <_<

A Tory? It does suit you.

Are you one of the literally dozens who signed up after the No vote?

Those meetings must be great - loyalist bigots, outraged aristocratic landowners, snooty grannies and.....you.

What fun :lol:

This is one of the reasons I thought a yes vote would be a good idea.

Let's get the talent, whatever there is left, out of Westminster and into the Scottish Parliament. Now we are stuck with a pointless talking shop full of muppets again, all at the tax payers expense.

Not sure we can justify having MPs, MSPs and Euro MPs?

Politicians do very nicely out of all this constitutional arseing around. I was represented by a mere 3 of them 20 years ago. Now its 11 or 12.. Someone has gained, and it isn't any of is. They, and their entourage all have to be paid for by taxpayers.

A Tory? It does suit you.

Are you one of the literally dozens who signed up after the No vote?

Those meetings must be great - loyalist bigots, outraged aristocratic landowners, snooty grannies and.....you.

What fun :lol:

No, I've been in the party for 30 years.

No, I've been in the party for 30 years.

Really?

I always thought you were a sad student type with no life. Just the impression I got from your regular rants.

My mistake. Turns out your just an angry old geezer. All makes sense now. :)

Archived