Johann Lamont quits

The Master

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's enough to slag the woman for without resorting to slagging her appearance.

That's up there with 'salmond is fat' as political analysis

I was merely commenting on her teeth which are like a row of soggy fag ends. It's a sad state of affairs when the leader of a political party can't even smile cause her teeth are fucked up.

Well, yes.

Nicola will be First Minister of Scotland for a long, long time. :)

Nicola Sturgeon is f**king useless. Have you seen her conducting debates? She has zero charisma and is dreadful in debate. It really is tragic how gullible the ethno nat loons are. However I'm looking forward to the split

Having destroyed the Cybernats and sent them homewards to think again (and seethe on the internet for months), there is only one man for the job

jim_murphy1.jpg

Would eat the SNP for breakfast, again.

"Johann Lamont is to stand down as leader of the Scottish Labour Party after accusing some of her colleagues of trying to run Scotland "like a branch office of London."

Maybe she should have voted Yes.

Oh and Jim Murphy's a c**t too

I used to have a bit of respect for Jim, thought he was a man of principle, but his expenses carry on and his conduct during the indyref showed his true colours, as clarskton5 says, utter cvnt of a man.

Nice teeth though.

Anybody who thinks brown or murphy give a f**k about labour in scotland is deluded. Both are staying in london to wait on their ermine.

No idea why they'd want to charge north of the border, just to be completely drubbed by Sturgeon in 2016. Given the outcome of the referendum and Labour's collapsing position, it's a completely hopeless task until after that date.

Fortunately they've got plenty of completely hopeless Labour MSPs capable of stepping up.

duncan.jpg

Archived