Johann Lamont quits

The Master

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Labour will lose seats in 2015 and will lose the Holyrood election in 2016. Why would anyone competent actually bother?

If Labour lose any seats in 2015 it will not be that many, certainly not as many as the wild predictions being made on P&B, likewise, on how many the SNP will win and 2016 is a wee bit away yet for the SNP and there supporters to be celebrating a big win

As I say the ehtno nats are now clinging to the death throes of the independence movement. What would truly end it would be for Jo to join the SNP. :lol:

Doubt anybody would notice Lamont joining. They haven't publicly named the tens of thousands of other Labour voters joining.

As opposed to Nicola Sturgeon? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Btw I despise the Labour party but I know how what a chocolate fireguard the SNP are to long term politics

Nicola Sturgeon is f**king useless. Have you seen her conducting debates? She has zero charisma and is dreadful in debate. It really is tragic how gullible the ethno nat loons are. However I'm looking forward to the split

:lol: F**k up the referendum and celebrate the departure of a useless Labour politician. The Ethonats are f**king pathetic

Did the SNP steal your sweeties when you were wee? Your seething towards them is very concerning. They might not be your cup of tea, but by f**k they are better than anything Westminster serves up.

Btw replace Lamont with a roadcone with a face painted on.

Did the SNP steal your sweeties when you were wee? Your seething towards them is very concerning. They might not be your cup of tea, but by f**k they are better than anything Westminster serves up.

Btw replace Lamont with a roadcone with a face painted on.

There a tin pot government,get over it. :lol:

No, I'm TELLING you.

They wont revisit this for "a generation", just as Salmond and Sturgeon said. The settled will of the Scottish people is known and you lost. You'll just need to deal with this tragic news. <_< The ball WAS in your court, but you fucked it up.

Just you keep clinging onto that comfort blanket. And stop posting that stupid fucking smiley.

Labour will have a new leader by the time of the elction in May, as will the SNP. Most folk wont give a flying f**k .

If Anas Sarwar - the current bookies favourite - is Labour's new leader up here come next May, my guess is most folk will give a lot more than merely a flying f**k, but an orbitting the earth one.

How fucking sad and pathetic that you need more than one alias account to spout your intellectually barren venom.

I find it refreshing that I don't agree with you or Panda who think that intelligence equates with agreeing like a nodding dog. Consider the "allies" the independence movement have "acquired" (like a disease) and then reflect on the divisions that will appear very soon

I find it refreshing that I don't agree with you or Panda who think that intelligence equates with agreeing like a nodding dog. Consider the "allies" the independence movement have "acquired" (like a disease) and then reflect on the divisions that will appear very soon

Can't speak for oaksoft but that in no way represents my views. Not even close.

I feel the argument was clearly won by the Yes campaign - but there was always the fear of the unknown. Plenty of folk have a legitimate attachment to Britain (especially the old in society) and plenty of others were scared that the sky might fall in.

Those who based their decisions on what was best for the country as a whole (not for themselves I hasten to add - as anyone with proper wealth would understandably vote No) and looked into the arguments - usually came down in favour of Yes.

That's how I see it.

You shouldn't be allowed back on the site if you're going around creating aliases to annoy everyone like a pathetic little Sadact.

I take it Banterous is another one of his creations ? Xx

Nice prediction text there, you devil of a man.

Yeah I fully agree though, if Reynard has created an alias he should be banned with immediate effect.

Archived