Johann Lamont quits

The Master

Labour are a fucking shambles.

Hopefully Miliband is in the middle of a crash and burn here too. Blair knifing him and Lamont knifing him too.

Save Beaker. And we can all enjoy a Tory government instead of more left wing economic holocausts as per normal.

^^

This

They're headed up by wee liberal leftie public school boys who want to hold on to "ideas" and mix it with interventionist economic policies that involve giving free money to schemies. VikingTON will one day support or work for the Labour party

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fine. The SNP continue to ignore the majority and have a leader lacking in charisma. Just peachy actually 8)

I'm sure they'll be gutted about this, as their total dominance of Scottish politics is confirmed in 2016.

Four Labour leaders in seven years under Salmond, they're approaching Morton manager levels of incompetence. And big Clueless Jim Duffy is out there on their MSP group, about to step up and deliver an even more hilarious brand of fail than the incumbent.

I am loving this actually.

A nationalist movement that had their single reason for existence blown away by the Scottish electorate. They lose the only decent politician they had to a combination of losing the referendum (I predicted he would resign once the no vote came in <_< ) and pending personal scandals, and we have a really dreadfully shite Labour party up here and in the rest of the country that couldn't find its own arse with both hands if someone turned the lights out.

Scotland itself has a collection of left wing nonentities vying for position at the moment. Its funny watching these yappy wee dogs sniff each others arseholes.

I am loving this actually.

A nationalist movement that had their single reason for existence blown away by the Scottish electorate. They lose the only decent politician they had to a combination of losing the referendum (I predicted he would resign once the no vote came in <_< ) and pending personal scandals, and we have a really dreadfully shite Labour party up here and in the rest of the country that couldn't find its own arse with both hands if someone turned the lights out.

Scotland itself has a collection of left wing nonentities vying for position at the moment. Its funny watching these yappy wee dogs sniff each others arseholes.

As it stands it looks like another humiliation for Labour in 2016. Another SNP/Pro-independence alliance in parliament to take us to another referendum.

Can we gain another 6% to take us to freedom in 2018? :rolleyes:

What's the britnats going to offer us this time? More powers :lol::lol::lol:

Not done this for a while.....tick, tock,tick,tock...... :thumsup2

As it stands it looks like another humiliation for Labour in 2016. Another SNP/Pro-independence alliance in parliament to take us to another referendum.

Can we gain another 6% to take us to freedom in 2018? :rolleyes:

What's the britnats going to offer us this time? More powers :lol::lol::lol:

Not done this for a while.....tick, tock,tick,tock...... :thumsup2

2015 matters much more to me. And I'm hopeful Labour crash and burn here too. The SNP will undoubtably make a complete arse of any neew powers Holyrood is handled as they are completely talentless.

There isn't going to be another referendum and even if there was, you'd just lose it again.

Because the referendum choice is between change and the status quo. So... voting for more of the same leaves the door entirely open to the same referendum process being repeated in the future - opting for a decisive constitutional break does not. That's called democracy, champ.

Of course a mechanism would exist for iScotland to cravenly vote to rejoin rUK, if you felt particularly bitter about the outcome.

Two paragraphs of saying nothing and trying to be patronising :lol:

2015 matters much more to me. And I'm hopeful Labour crash and burn here too. The SNP will undoubtably make a complete arse of any neew powers Holyrood is handled as they are completely talentless.

There isn't going to be another referendum and even if there was, you'd just lose it again.

Of course there will be :lol: What's to stop us having another referendum?

Absolute abomination of a politician shows you how bad the labour party has become and the poor standard of politicians in scotland in general. Why wasnt she allowed to take on the yes vote? Why allow failed dinosaurs like brown? I sort of feel sorry for her.

Absolute abomination of a politician shows you how bad the labour party has become and the poor standard of politicians in scotland in general. Why wasnt she allowed to take on the yes vote? Why allow failed dinosaurs like brown? I sort of feel sorry for her.

For much the same reason that Salmond locked his cabinet away for the duration of the campaign. They couldn't be trusted not to say something ridiculous.

I dont feel sorry for her. She was just another buckled lefty f**k politician. Scotland is absolutely awash with these fucking nonentities looking to trough away at taxpayers expense.

Are you implying Westminster won't make it legal?

No, I'm TELLING you.

They wont revisit this for "a generation", just as Salmond and Sturgeon said. The settled will of the Scottish people is known and you lost. You'll just need to deal with this tragic news. <_< The ball WAS in your court, but you fucked it up.

No, I'm TELLING you.

They wont revisit this for "a generation", just as Salmond and Sturgeon said. The settled will of the Scottish people is known and you lost. You'll just need to deal with this tragic news. <_< The ball WAS in your court, but you fucked it up.

So the Mother of parliaments are going to deny democracy to the Scottish people?

The country that goes round the world invading and fighting wars in the name of democracy is going to deny a devolved parliament in the UK the right of self determination?

Wonder what the UN would have to say about that?

But you're right, deny democracy to the people - that always ends well.....

So the Mother of parliaments are going to deny democracy to the Scottish people?

The country that goes round the world invading and fighting wars in the name of democracy is going to deny a devolved parliament in the UK the right of self determination?

Wonder what the UN would have to say about that?

But you're right, deny democracy to the people - that always ends well.....

They just gave you it. You blew it. :lol:

They are under zero obligation to give you it again. They'll just use Salmonds words. This referendum settles it for "a generation". It wont even appear in any of the next SNP manifestos. The gradualists will accept things, the fundy morons like yourself will just have to dab away the tears from your eyes with a yes handkerchief.

The UN will say nothing. Why do you ask?

Really can't wait for Scottish Labour to be embarrassed in the next election.

Worse than the tories. f**k the lot of them.

Me too. They'll still win the most seats in Scotland as they've got the boundaries well rigged in their favour and they have the same set up across the country. But hopefully its a Tory government in May. Thats basically the dream scenario, get rid of Labour, have a boundary review that rights a few wrongs, watch the SNP make a complete arse of themselves at Holyrood and ease back with a fat cigar.

Salmond signed the Edinburgh Agreement on the referendum.

Salmond talked of the referendum settling matters for "a generation".

Salmond has resigned as First Minister

Tick Tock BritNats

Sturgeon signed the Edinburgh agreement too.

Unlucky. <_<

Archived