Radio Scotland somehow lose listeners despite political turmoil

Baxter Parp

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colkitto is really pathetic on this thread...."please tell me you thought Yes would win". I feel a bit (very little) sorry for him

He isn't the best elsewhere either really. A bit of a thicko actually.

Hold on what's this from Armando Iannucci? Now, who's opinion do I trust more, the guy who wrote the award winning political programme The Thick of it or the Unionist brit nat trolls on here?

Armando Iannucci @Aiannucci ·

If UK votes to leave Europe but Scotland votes to stay in, another referendum on independence is inevitable.

Hold on what's this from Armando Iannucci? Now, who's opinion do I trust more, the guy who wrote the award winning political programme The Thick of it or the Unionist brit nat trolls on here?

If UK votes to leave Europe but Scotland votes to stay in, another referendum on independence is inevitable.

Satire?

That is one case that I do see another referendum so soon. It would be a completely different dimension. Can't see it happening tho. Britain will vote to stay in the eu (if they ever get a vote)

Exactly

post-58022-0-59009600-1414696793.jpg

That is one case that I do see another referendum so soon. It would be a completely different dimension. Can't see it happening tho. Britain will vote to stay in the eu (if they ever get a vote)

I wonder how big business would react a 2nd Indy ref after a UK exit ?

How could they say it's bad for business when Scotland wants to stay in the EU. If( and I know it's only a slight chance) it did happen it would be very interesting indeed.

Archived