Sky Sports abuse of Balotelli

Mr Romanov

"Everyone said Balotelli was finished after getting sent off at Arsenal. They were wrong then and they are wrong now, City aren't good enough to be getting rid of world class talents like Balotelli - they need to get shot of the Milners and Barrys first. He should leave, they'll regret it, and the media will say he never made it in England. And everybody will be happy. "

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/194550-mario-balotelli/#entry6902205

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh cha fucker. Severely specific if you ask me. Getting the popcorn ready for this laughfest

Id be astounded if Supras was here for the next day or two, before responding to every post with "unlike you I've more important things to do than post on a website"

Id be astounded if Supras was here for the next day or two, before responding to every post with "unlike you I've more important things to do than post on a website"

Nah, ive faith in the lad. Hes come back from worse i reckon

I think he did demonstrate world class talent as a youngster, it hasn't translated into him being a world class player though.

Is that really the best you can do? If I posted it several times then surely you'll get something a bit better?

Be specific.

At least you tried. Many others were happy to dive in without the evidence.

I think he did demonstrate world class talent as a youngster, it hasn't translated into him being a world class player though.

Is that really the best you can do? If I posted it several times then surely you'll get something a bit better?

Be specific.

How very predictable, just own up for once. You have fucked this one big time.

Be specific.

That must've been a painful one for you to compose chief.

Fair play - although you deal with defeat in a similar manner to the average Rangers fan.

Y-huh, bawling my eyes out here.

I asked about ten pages ago for a poster to produce a post where I say Balotelli is a World Class player.

I'm still waiting. Jimmy gave it his best shot, but come up short. What do the rest of you have?

Y-huh, bawling my eyes out here.

I asked about ten pages ago for a poster to produce a post where I say Balotelli is a World Class player.

I'm still waiting. Jimmy gave it his best shot, but come up short. What do the rest of you have?

'...City aren't good enough to be getting rid of world class talents like Balotelli - they need to get shot of the Milners and Barrys first...'

Can I also point out that Milner has been one of their best performers this season. #justsayin

Archived