Sky Sports abuse of Balotelli

Mr Romanov

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is two problems for Balotelli at Liverpool. One is, he is coming in after their best league campaign in bloody years and the man who was the main catalyst for that is no longer there.

Balotelli is a good player, but he's not so good that when all the sides that are likely to win the Champions League didn't even look at him, despite them all looking for strikers/attacking players.

It does not help that Liverpool (which is about the level of club he should be looking to play at) are still trying to play like they had last season's front line - which Balotelli doesn't have the skill set to effectively execute.

Balotelli is a good player, but he's not so good that when all the sides that are likely to win the Champions League didn't even look at him, despite them all looking for strikers/attacking players.

They are? Real Madrid signed James Rodriguez this season, Barcelona signed Suarez, and Bayern signed Lewandowski - which was agreed long before Balotelli was available.

Of course, the latter two players are both at a very different stage of their career than Balotelli, and are both much better options now, even if they had much slower starts to their career.

Rodriguez, I have included generously, he plays a vastly different role to Balotelli.

Nobody is suggesting for a moment that Balotelli should be signed ahead of any of these players. Indeed, despite one poster "Dindeluex" - I think - repeatedly claiming that I stated Balotelli was world class he goes eerily quiet whenever he is asked to provide any evidence. I think it's now clear he was just making it up.

What? No where did I say they were looking :huh:

M'kay then.

Again I never said they are looking. I'll change it, all of the major clubs in Europe were looking for another attacking threat during the summer, not one of them looked to Balotelli .

Well, I'll repeat, were they? I don't actually think they were. Especially after they had signed the players mentioned.

But, you're right, in a sense. Balotelli was being looked at by second tier clubs like Arsenal, Liverpool etc. - it's his level at the moment. The fact Brenton have dragged Liverpool into a black hole is hardly his fault, even if everyone is desperate to blame him for it.

As for the likes of Barcelona, Real, Bayern - they can get whoever they want. And you're right, they weren't looking at Balotelli.

Well, I'll repeat, were they? I don't actually think they were. Especially after they had signed the players mentioned.

But, you're right, in a sense. Balotelli was being looked at by second tier clubs like Arsenal, Liverpool etc. - it's his level at the moment. The fact Brenton have dragged Liverpool into a black hole is hardly his fault, even if everyone is desperate to blame him for it.

As for the likes of Barcelona, Real, Bayern - they can get whoever they want. And you're right, they weren't looking at Balotelli.

You did say balotelli was world class

f**k is that all about?!

Doesn't sit right with me, it is clearly very personal and decided on before the games.

Neville was tearing him apart for a misplaced pass in the first minute ffs.

Very strange.

why this kind of reaction.......

Liverpool aren't second tier club and haven't been for several years. And even they wanted Sanchez and Remy ahead of Balotelli.

Indeed, despite one poster "Dindeluex" - I think - repeatedly claiming that I stated Balotelli was world class he goes eerily quiet whenever he is asked to provide any evidence. I think it's now clear he was just making it up.

Yeh, because that's what happened.

Yeh, because that's what happened.

Oh, so you've found the quote, where?

You did say balotelli was world class

Where?

Can't remember if it was this thread or another, but you did say Balotelli was world class, a few times.

Then it should be easy to find.

If there's no evidence it's because you've probably gone back and deleted the posts.

Of course this hasn't happened. And if I had said it, it would be quoted, surely?

I remember it clearly as you were (rightly) getting absolute pelters, but I partly agreed with you. However, the difference in our points was that you said he was world class. I said he could be if he actually worked hard, started to give a f**k and stopped being a complete reprobate.

Yuh-huh, and where did this happen champ? In your mind? In front of your mirror?

Liverpool aren't second tier club and haven't been for several years. And even they wanted Sanchez and Remy ahead of Balotelli.

So, let me guess, every player they were linked with in the summer, they wanted ahead of Balotelli? Sanchez is a completely different type of player, and Remy would have cost far less.

Archived