Wasps1

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a brilliant read.

Some of my favourites -

Moshni tests the keeper OUR keeper jeez

Not for the first time.

Good ole Coisty! Used the half-time break to good effect! Look much better. Brilliant management!

even if we win this 5-2 mccoist needs dragged out of ibrox by his fucking baws, we are abysmal

and possibly my choice for first prize -

Its alright, they will tire in extra time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Point thyself fuckwards Ally, and proceed." :lol:

"Point thyself fuckwards Ally, and proceed." :lol:

It's a good read. The smugness at 2-0 slowly fades into rage. Like watching a slow mental breakdown.

We'll win about 5-0 and paper over the cracks.

This one:

Good ole Coisty! Used the half-time break to good effect! Look much better. Brilliant management!

Not long before they're calling for PLG to return.

even if we win this 5-2 mccoist needs dragged out of ibrox by his fucking baws, we are abysmal
Bring back plg's defence

I wished we'd got PLG when we were in Div 3..

how the team performs in the championship will have more bearing

he has already survived a result like this before, against forfar last season

There's no doubt he's given us plenty of entertainment over the last couple of years, but surely throwing away a two goal lead against part time opposition inside twenty minutes has to be seen as exploring new levels of ineptitude?

Oh, and we've seen them performing - or not - in the championship. You can see that as a positive if it makes you feel better...

What I found particularly remarkable was the ease of which we were able to pass our way through midfield before using width to create the opportunities. We have been putting moves like that together for a while now, surely a professional outfit with the resources The Rangers have at their disposal would have highlighted our strengths and weaknesses?! Or did they just not give a shit about wee Alloa? Turn up, beat them, then piss off back on our bus (with a chef and kitchen in it by the way)

The other Championship teams must have watched that and be thinking that Rangers can be beaten by patient football, we didn't resort to long ball, physical and percentage football.

I did enjoy clocking more than a few local pusses in the Rangers section as they were skulking out of the stadium.

What I found particularly remarkable was the ease of which we were able to pass our way through midfield before using width to create the opportunities. We have been putting moves like that together for a while now, surely a professional outfit with the resources The Rangers have at their disposal would have highlighted our strengths and weaknesses?! Or did they just not give a shit about wee Alloa? Turn up, beat them, then piss off back on our bus (with a chef and kitchen in it by the way)

The other Championship teams must have watched that and be thinking that Rangers can be beaten by patient football, we didn't resort to long ball, physical and percentage football.

I did enjoy clocking more than a few local pusses in the Rangers section as they were skulking out of the stadium.

Rangers never change the way they play. More than one of the 'home' fans were bemoaning the lack of width before the game had even started. The gameplan is: straight down the middle, and if it doesn't work, do a straight swap for some players when the legs get tired.

Folk complain about McCoist's ability as a manager, but it's genuinely like they don't have one. Surely the players themselves could do a better tactical job on matchdays, if left to their own devices.

I forgot McCoist signed Ricky Foster. A sacking offence if ever there was one.

Only pipped to the worst ever Aberdeen captain accolade by none other than the battered by fan(s?) outside city nightclub Mark Kerr.

The one I feel sorry for is another Dons reject, Nicky Clark.

Got his career back on track at Queens, breaking records but cant get a game with Sevco.

Obv not a thug nor suit Sally's long ball game. FFS Dean Sheils utter shite.

Jar Jar Binks isnt saying much these days is he ?. He's worth the admission fee for comedy value, struts around like he believes he is a player but is a complete bombscare when the pressure's on.

They did change it straight after half time, they were pressing hard and hunting the ball high up the park for around 20 mins, that resulted in 2 goals, then they sat back thinking the job was done, reverting to lazy route one football again and got suitably punished.

That pretty much translates to "they pulled their fingers out for twenty minutes", doesn't it? :P

Glorious reading from here onwards , just as rangers go 2 nil up, especially love the "right let's get the floodgates open" post,,,

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=276514&st=480

I really want to make a tea towel with 'Ally, time to walk away' for the game on Saturday.

ahahahahahahhahahahhaha

The BBC televised it live FFS!

BBC Alba televised it live yes.

The point is the news programme was broadcast on BBC1 and AFTER the result was known.

Must be the first time Rangers and Celtic have played a game on the same night, and the news mentions the Celtic score; and ignores the Rangers one... especially when, as you say, the BBC covered it live!

Archived