ALLOA VS NEW RANGERS SEMI TIE

Wasps1

For the benefit of the Ps&Ds (other than the Wasps fans) who will watch the game on a dodgy stream and post here I have prepared, as before, a handy cut and paste template. No need to type out your post, merely select from this useful list:

• Mon Waspies, in to this shower of shite
  • Ian Black. A coupon you’d never get tired of punching.
  • How come ‘Elbows’ is still on the park?
  • f**k that, ref. Scottish football? Corrupt to the core.
  • Sevco? The 2nd highest budget in Scottish football? To produce this?
  • Nae wonder the food kiosks at Recreation Park ran out of pies. Just look at the cut of Sa££y.
  • That’s The Songbook getting laldy. Dae these c***s think they are above the law?
  • Moshni? Nae need for further comment. Just LOL.
  • What a weight Boyd has put on. Do they actually do training at Murray Park?
  • Why have Sevco brought on a statue? Oh, it’s Jon Daly.
  • Just look at the Sevco players. Celebrating like they won the Champions League.
Hope this helps you enjoy the game and makes posting your repetitious claptrap a wee bit easier.

Sorry ,I don't get the last one on your list?

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Filled with sadness and the sensation of a thousand boots to the baws'. Sick to the back teeth of McCoist and his circus, you could see this result from a mile off. Sickened by the board, sickened by the players, sickened by the manager, sickened by sections of the support, sickened by Scottish football in general.

Jesus Christ we're dross. Turned into a laughing stock over the last three years. McCoist is having a laugh racking in £800,000 per year. That's daylight robbery ffs!

Congratulations to Alloa for the fight and spirit they showed. We were and have been this season and indeed the last, sadly lacking in that department. Enjoy your night and good luck for the final in April.

I'm away to end it all off the Kessock bridge. :(

Always a good indication of how gutted rangers fans are by the the amount of aliases they use on a thread.

I saw the tie was 0-2 as I was heading for bed last night, thinking "typical" whilst admitting Alloa had sadly no chance anyway with so many of their regulars missing.

There are comebacks, & then there are Alloa style comebacks - there was such a cheeky casualness to the way that third goal was struck you could almost wonder whether they let Rangers get ahead by two on purpose just for the laugh of destroying them in the last 20 minutes.

I saw the tie was 0-2 as I was heading for bed last night, thinking "typical" whilst admitting Alloa had sadly no chance anyway with so many of their regulars missing.

There are comebacks, & then there are Alloa style comebacks - there was such a cheeky casualness to the way that third goal was struck you could almost wonder whether they let Rangers get ahead by two on purpose just for the laugh of destroying them in the last 20 minutes.

That was my reaction, too, but when I checked the score again it was 1-2, and I thought hmmm, but immediately rethought that Rangers will get another.

I did laugh when I saw the final score, T_K.

Congratulations to Alloa, and hope their fans' heads aren't too sore this morning.

Blimey, The Rangers' "journey" has been exceptionally funny. Just when I thought the lols were dying down, Fat Sally delivers again :)

He MUST stay. Scottish football NEEDS Ally in charge of Sevco.

Still drunk. Surreal night, I was thinking at 2-0 down that the boys had done themselves proud in difficult circumstances with so many injuries. Still can't quite believe what happened after that. This is a special Alloa team and last night was as good as it gets, I'll never forget it. Thank f**k I'm not working until this afternoon.

Excellent Alloa. Good luck in the who gives a f**k cup.

It's pleasing for diddies and masochistic Celtic fans to watch the destruction of Scottish football because that's what you're doing. Looking at this objectively, when big clubs are reduced to playing in lower leagues, you'll all be in trouble.

When I hear the phrase "good, competitive league" I can see a club of about 10-20 member all brimming with enthusiasm trying to raise money to save the club. Then consoling themselves at the bigger clubs' demise. How stupid is that??????!!!!!

Happy with yourselves???? Wait and see what happens to your clubs if they're still around in 5 years. I"ll be laughing at yees when Rangers and them are playing in the EPL and the rest of ye go amateur. You'll be happy then eh???

Excellent Alloa. Good luck in the who gives a f**k cup.

It's pleasing for diddies and masochistic Celtic fans to watch the destruction of Scottish football because that's what you're doing. Looking at this objectively, when big clubs are reduced to playing in lower leagues, you'll all be in trouble.

When I hear the phrase "good, competitive league" I can see a club of about 10-20 member all brimming with enthusiasm trying to raise money to save the club. Then consoling themselves at the bigger clubs' demise. How stupid is that??????!!!!!

Happy with yourselves???? Wait and see what happens to your clubs if they're still around in 5 years. I"ll be laughing at yees when Rangers and them are playing in the EPL and the rest of ye go amateur. You'll be happy then eh???

^^^^

verge of tears

Archived