ALLOA VS NEW RANGERS SEMI TIE

Wasps1

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Ashley will take the decision away from him tbh.

Btw, McCoist earns more than David Cameron and Barack Obama combined :lol:

Wrong thread, I know, but it really boils my pish when I see the word "earns" describing the amount of money given to someone like that. Not just in football, "celebrities" grind my fucking gears as well.

Back on topic, well done again to the wasps and AJ, if you're watching, that shower pumped us by THREE at the weekend, so get your act in order pronto!

I am not going to post my woes here as this is well and truly Alloas night. We were very fortunate to be level at half time. Came out and started well enough in the second half and as soon as Shiels puts the ball in the net for number 2 you start to think that's it done and dusted. How wrong could you be...As soon as Alloa got their first you could see the belief in them. They were the hungrier team then and it really wasn't down to any individual glaring error that we lost but it was down to good football by Alloa and a fine winning goal. It is always great to see the ball passed into the net like that...forgive me if i wasn't thinking that at the time right enough.

Good luck to Alloa and if they play anywhere near as well in the final then they have to be in with a great chance.

All that's missing is a gif file of 'the big house must stay open' guy. That would be the cherry on a delightful cake.

In all the excitement I forgot to say well done to Alloa and their fans. You can't beat a cup final.

I am not going to post my woes here as this is well and truly Alloas night. We were very fortunate to be level at half time. Came out and started well enough in the second half and as soon as Shiels puts the ball in the net for number 2 you start to think that's it done and dusted. How wrong could you be...As soon as Alloa got their first you could see the belief in them. They were the hungrier team then and it really wasn't down to any individual glaring error that we lost but it was down to good football by Alloa and a fine winning goal. It is always great to see the ball passed into the net like that...forgive me if i wasn't thinking that at the time right enough.

Good luck to Alloa and if they play anywhere near as well in the final then they have to be in with a great chance.

It's a funny thing. No8 was all gracious on the night we beat them in this competition too.

See the weeks and months that followed though: totally seething bonkerdom, each time the match was mentioned.

I think Ashley will take the decision away from him tbh.

Btw, McCoist earns more than David Cameron and Barack Obama combined :lol:

I just went and checked that and it is actually true. Well done Dee Man...i didn't think it was possible for me to feel any more pissed off than i did but you proved me wrong.

It's a funny thing. No8 was all gracious on the night we beat them in this competition too. See the weeks and months that followed though: totally seething bonkerdom, each time the match was mentioned.

Not surprised - set of fecking cheats, apparently - big team getting all the decisions at ibrox, etc... ;)

Archived