ALLOA VS NEW RANGERS SEMI TIE

Wasps1

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was half watching this on the iplayer, and went in to quarter watching it mode when The Rangers went 2-0 up.

Interest peaked at 2-1, grew at 2-2 and then to MENTAL for the last 3 minutes.

Fantastic entertainment - and watching Alloa made me realise just how bad St Mirren are at the moment!

Filled with sadness and the sensation of a thousand boots to the baws'. Sick to the back teeth of McCoist and his circus, you could see this result from a mile off. Sickened by the board, sickened by the players, sickened by the manager, sickened by sections of the support, sickened by Scottish football in general.

Jesus Christ we're dross. Turned into a laughing stock over the last three years. McCoist is having a laugh racking in £800,000 per year. That's daylight robbery ffs!

Congratulations to Alloa for the fight and spirit they showed. We were and have been this season and indeed the last, sadly lacking in that department. Enjoy your night and good luck for the final in April.

I'm away to end it all off the Kessock bridge. :(

Well done ALLOA, Sally please don't go the rest of the season just wouldn't be the same or as enjoyable without you.

I think Ashley will take the decision away from him tbh.

Btw, McCoist earns more than David Cameron and Barack Obama combined :lol:

Archived