Should Dryhorce be picked for Scotland?

sjc

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope Scottish all the way and even if I had there would be no confusion would play for the nation were I was born and brought up in,thing is I am not good enough never have been will always support them though from the stand and am happy right now with there performances.I want Mawlett at Leeds though if we can get him just to add a bit of bulk and strength to the midfield only 19 one for the future for sure.Somebody that will earn a big BPL move wait and see all he needs to do is look at guys like Ablongahor that made the wrong choice cant get a game for England Shelby cant even get in the side but will have a better choice than he has right now.

:lol:

I know but I feel like P&B has a duty of care to look after these kind of space cadets.

Look at 8mile. He's come a long way.

That's a great point......although a lot of time & effort has been spent on 8mile!

Perhaps the Mods did an Estimated Valuation based on this and thought Dryhorce would blow the budget?

We were going to give him his own subforum

he seemed so keen

Sin bin idea is good then I can secretly corrupt weaker members minds in cou deta against other parties
And come out the shadows in a revolution that over throws the established orders

I intend to police the room in the style of Vivian from The Young Ones when Mike found the oil in the basement

:(:(:(:(

Cuban miner?

Aye, he was referring to they Edinburgh (cos they talk with an accent....) Hibs bad boys causing a crush on the subway, allegedly of course. He came away with 'Too close and personal even for a Cuban miner'....he even corrected himself to say 'Chileyan even' literally seconds later.....think its in the 'Good guys or wanks' thread......it was in his 40ft high font rare-eye condition phase. Total bampot.

Archived