Shocked family spot men in bondage gear spanking each other

ICTChris

Aye, we believe you!

Notorious 'lady of the night' territory round about there. :whistle

:lol:

He didnae say if he paid or not.

Or if the ex was male of female. Cottaging in weegieland?

Haha you are right but there aren't many hookers in them parts at 1pm on a Sunday. I can confirm that the ex was a she and a horrendous one at that.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always suspected that absolutely everyone in the Borders is 5 foot 8, in their late 50s and deviant.

This may be true, but as this was in Dumfries and Galloway, maybe they were over visiting from the Borders.

This may be true, but as this was in Dumfries and Galloway, maybe they were over visiting from the Borders.

Dumfries and Galloway is the Borders. The giveaway is the big f**k off chunk of it that is on the Border.

For the avoidance of doubt, Greenock is West Coast.

I've always suspected that absolutely everyone in the Borders is 5 foot 8, in their late 50s and deviant.

?..and whats Dumfries got to do with the Borders ????????

• 1 month later...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/bondage-fan-wearing-studded-collar-4796791

Have heard a fuller version of the court case and it's even funnier. Love the fact the guy got done for careless driving too :lol:

I just get that 'won't someone think of the children' voice with this one. Careless driving being stuck on as well. :lol:

The perp is from Workington. Thankfully, the good name of Dumfries and Galloway has been restored :)

I know, typical Cumbrian- coming up here with their sadomasochism.

Archived