Dumbarton v Rangers

The saddest thing about all the 'Rangers fans' in the home end is that about 75% of them are from Dumbarton. Couldn't help but laugh at the flag, oppose your local team and aw that.

The fact I pointed out a number of Rangers fans to the stewards and they shurugged their shoulders is a total joke. Up there with Dallas in the stealing a wage stakes.

Didn't actually think we played that badly today, and in particular Gilhaney, Fleming, Rodgers and Graham. Better team won on the day but thought 3-0 was a bit unfair on us and fully agree that Hearts look a better side.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So cringey.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry for them. Genuinely embarrassing.

Is being fat and bald a prerequisite to be a Rangers fan btw?

Seems to be based on what I saw today

How did Danny Rodgers not get MOM today??? Some outstanding saves today

Agreed, that should hopefully get some of the home fans off his back for a few minutes next week

Did our young rapscallions manage to pinch any flags or drums this time?

Did Rangers bring a drum? Genuine question as I was expecting to hear a constant noise from the away end but it was near silent for large periods of the game. We don't do drums or flags so luckily we escaped unharmed.

I hope the guy who sat next to me at the Rock today reads this post. I do feel ashamed of my verbally abusing you at the game after your team's first goal.

I will not go into your celebration as that is only for you to consider if it was appropriate.

So I will be apologetic for my actions to anybody who sits around me.

Did our young rapscallions manage to pinch any flags or drums this time?

no idea what youre talking about...but if they did...they did it very quietly

can you also explain why Rangers fans seem to be permanently angry.....group of them ranting at police and stewards after the game cos we had to walk up the road together after the game...that's what civilised people do

Nope. They really are not and only beat Rangers by kicking Rangers off the park helped by a cheating b*****d of a referee.

A parody of a parody.

You really do struggle to process defeats, needing to rely on a sense of injustice, weeks, months, even years later.

It's really no wonder you chose to follow a club with massive advantages, rather than your local one.

A parody of a parody.

You really do struggle to process defeats, needing to rely on a sense of injustice, weeks, months, even years later.

It's really no wonder you chose to follow a club with massive advantages, rather than your local one.

Bait set.Just waiting for a Rangers fan to take it. :lol:

Rangers deserved to win although we acquitted ourselves far better than in the August match.

Most of our guys done alright; Mair, Gilhaney and Fleming being our best performers.

Rangers have a few players playing well beneath their level - Wallace in particular. Hella shakey at the back though and a better strikeforce will exploit McCulloch and McGregor's sloppiness.

Andrew Dallas was abysmal. Utterly abysmal. He should be ashamed of that performance.

And finally, it's completely unacceptable that Rangers fans were in the home end. Especially given the disgraceful treatment of Sons fans at Ibrox.

Seems to be a lot of pretty juvenile angst on here from Sons fans. Rangers did what they had to do, and we were in the main crap, no other way to put it. We played the jersey and not the team in front of us, a team it has to be said that is absolutely mediocre. But that's just one of their (many) problems.

Yet again a midfield full of lightweight attack-minded players was muscled out of it, and the standing-off from opposition players in possession has reached epidemic proportions; I lost count of the times a Rangers player hit the deck yet still retained the ball, viz Miller in the lead-up to the first goal. We've seen this against QoS and Cowden, never mind Rangers.

Nish had the most thankless task in Scottish football today, and if Kane can't start next week I hope we at least see Turner and Campbell from the off. Kilpatrick looks crocked for the Cup-tie, and we don't look to have much in reserve. Remind me, what exactly were Murray and McDougall re-signed for ??

[quote name="Consolidate" post="8894145" timestamp="1414261970"

And finally, it's completely unacceptable that Rangers fans were in the home end. Especially given the disgraceful treatment of Sons fans at Ibrox.

Get your club to sort it,it really is that simple.

Archived