Dumbarton v Rangers

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully our discerning fans don't boo our team this time regardless of the result. Hopefully they will be cheering

Agreed. Messi's still at Barcelona, and I don't think his nine brothers play for us either. Hopefully we won't hear "get this sorted!!!!" Coming from our own, for a change.

Also, two passes is still a string of passes, and please, no complaints about possession play. We are, after all, up against the mighty Rangers RIP.

I seem to remember Ted mcminn scoring direct from a corner kick last time we played a home league game against rangers. His goal celebration must have lasted 15 minutes. I reckon nishie will score 3 goals from.corners this.time. with nicky phinn saving.two penalties.

6-3 to the sons.

I think your photos are actually from the first meeting at Boghead in 1984/85, when we took the lead through Albert Craig, but lost 2-1. The last league meeting at Boghead was around the turn of the year, which might have ende 2-4 iirc.

I think you're right, but hoped no-one would pick me up on it. Never mind, I'd've go away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids...and I think the 2-4 game included the aforementioned goal goal straight from a corner by Ted McMinn.

I think you're right, but hoped no-one would pick me up on it. Never mind, I'd've go away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids...and I think the 2-4 game included the aforementioned goal goal straight from a corner by Ted McMinn.

It did indeed. Between Christmas and new year at boghead and McMinn ran riot that day

RANGERS: Simonsen, Foster, McGregor, Wallace, McCulloch, Law, Aird, Macleod, Smith, Miller, Boyd.

SUBS: Robinson, Clark, Templeton, Daly, Faure, Smith, Shiels, Hutton.

Any radio coverage or is it that open all mics pish and a mention if Dumbarton score?

Wish Ally would stop playign defenders in midfield.

Edit - We have 8 subs, smith must have been counted twice.

Some interesting decisions from Mr Dallas there...

Played awrite could do with Kane back next week.

Some pretty unsavoury scenes in the home end. A guy squaring up to a Sons fan for celebrating the penalty save. No idea what the club was thinking putting Rangers fans in the home end and not chucking them out. Could've got out of control quite easily.

Rangers aren't that great at all and Hearts will pump them, Danny Rodgers is brilliant, Lee McCulloch is finished and Fraser Aird can't cross or beat a man to save his life.

Bilel Mohsni is in the car behind me.

Not sure how you can say Hearts will get an easy win against Rangers based on that game today when Hearts went to your stadium and the result was 0-0.

Rangers never seemed like they were going to concede a goal and, but for an excellent game from the goalkeeper, Rangers could have won by five or six goals today.

Whoever sold the tickets for that section of sevco fans in the home end needs their arse booted. Must've been about 50 of them all sitting together. Out of order that these arseholes get a seat ahead of sons supporters.

Archived