Dumbarton v Rangers

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes.

Will all of the Dumbarton first team defenders be playing in the match?....................................................

No

I'd like to see us go:

Rogers

DVZ Graham Taggart Linton

Mair Mclaughlin Coleman Lumsden

Grindlay Ewings

I'd like to think we won't get beat in both this and the cup match but with the league's best midfielder and most complete striker either still side-lined or not fully fit, we may struggle.

Either way I'd expect a far more competent performance from us than seen at Ibrox earlier this season.

I'd like to think we won't get beat in both this and the cup match but with the league's best midfielder and most complete striker either still side-lined or not fully fit, we may struggle.

Either way I'd expect a far more competent performance from us than seen at Ibrox earlier this season.

Leagues best midfielder..? Who might this be?

a usual flatering 2 goal win for rangers whilst playing poor , if moshni is back well concede 1 or 2 and ian black will try play like pirlo and end up mishitting passes all over the pitch . as long as its boyd and clark up top im happy.

3-1 rangers

3-2 rangers + moshni

Would you be willing to sit my 'I'm a genuine Dumbarton fan and not some p***k Rangers fan pretending to be on an internet forum' test?

I'll start with name fans favourite full back who was the height of a dobermans shite?

I approve of this test, should be given to all non ST holders wanting tickets for the home end.

Archived