How would you die

15 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Shortly after watching Liverpool win the European Cup 🏆 I’ll happily drown in the raging sea of red dots ... 

27560089-E819-4C31-A4B4-2AF7F22601EA.jpeg

😂

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

Not that I've given it much thought but;

Having received devastating news from the hospital/doctor/clinic I happen upon an unfortunate incident terrorist attack/cat stuck up tree/child drowning where I sacrifice my life to save life/child etc (not cat as I fucking hate them).

They will thereafter interview my neighbours/ex school mates/ work colleagues and everyone will say what a great guy I was.

I will then get burned in a cardboard box on a bonfire in a Glasgow scheme to give the young scalliwags something to do on a Wednesday night. Can't wait..........

4 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Not that I've given it much thought but;

Having received devastating news from the hospital/doctor/clinic I happen upon an unfortunate incident terrorist attack/cat stuck up tree/child drowning where I sacrifice my life to save life/child etc (not cat as I fucking hate them).

They will thereafter interview my neighbours/ex school mates/ work colleagues and everyone will say what a great guy I was.

I will then get burned in a cardboard box on a bonfire in a Glasgow scheme to give the young scalliwags something to do on a Wednesday night. Can't wait..........

Neither can we.

I quite fancy doing what my Great Grandfather did and pegging it at a fitba match.

The old lad managed to secure an obituary in the Dundee Evening Telegraph by having a heart attack watching his beloved Lochee Harp.

"Overcome by excitement at Glenesk Park last night... ... ..."