The European Union

Reynard

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well played Nicola..... family of nations we were told.

Maybe the rules on coming our should be based on exactly the same method used when we decided to join?

She's just made a c**t of herself.

Well played Nicola..... family of nations we were told.

Own up...

Did you give her this legal advice this time? Sounds about right...

"Have you consulted your legal advisers about this Nicola?"

"Yes, I was told gaun yersel hen"

In Colkiittos next referendum by 2020 can we apply the same rules that helmet heid wants applied to any potential referendum on the EU? That being that all areas of Scotland must vote to secede. Only 28 areas left to persuade, WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

I'm starting to think you guys should have your own thread to discuss how much you seethe over the SNP and everything they say.

Ummm, you introduced Sturgeon's embarrassing fail into this thread.

If you didn't want her pointed and laughed at, you should really have considered that .

Ummm, you introduced Sturgeon's embarrassing fail into this thread.

If you didn't want her pointed and laughed at, you should really have considered that .

You are Reynard are such a pair of loser :lol:

Desperate child like attention seeking.

You are Reynard are such a pair of loser :lol:

Desperate child like attention seeking.

Was there any special reason why you posted a link up to Sturgeon nonsense? Did you want people to pass comment on it or was it just part of your daily ablutions?

Was there any special reason why you posted a link up to Sturgeon nonsense? Did you want people to pass comment on it or was it just part of your daily ablutions?

Are you so thick you can't see why the soon to be FM commenting on Scotland within the EU wouldn't be reverent in a thread about the EU?

Are you so thick you can't see why the soon to be FM commenting on Scotland within the EU wouldn't be reverent in a thread about the EU?

Did she make the announcement in church?

No I can see why you did it. I can't see why you're whining like a bitch when people comment on it though.

Maybe Enrico should post up his daily link and attach a note saying that only SNP minded types are allowed to pass comment on it? That way he wont have to burst into tears when something he doesn't want to read gets posted up about it.

Yup, as I said. child like attention seeking from the pair of you.

It's pathetic

I think you should really try and address your thick cuntitude.

But just to get us back on track, after your attempt to drag attention away from Sturgeon's absolute disaster here, can yuo perhaps advance any evidence in support of her claim?

But just to get us back on track, after your attempt to drag attention away from Sturgeon's absolute disaster here, can yuo perhaps advance any evidence in support of her claim?

:lol:

Maybe Enrico should post up his daily link and attach a note saying that only SNP minded types are allowed to pass comment on it? That way he wont have to burst into tears when something he doesn't want to read gets posted up about it.

Ok :lol:

Mmmm, yes.

I did expect that would be much too difficult a proposition.

Probably best, as I've advised you before, that yuo stick to pictorial posts. Words aren't your friend and you aren't really equipped to offer anything.

But just to get us back on track, after your attempt to drag attention away from Sturgeon's absolute disaster here, can you perhaps advance any evidence in support of her claim?

That would be a no...

Archived