The Storms & Severe Weather Thread

CityDave

Power's still a bit twitchy across Alloa, by the looks of things. Hopefully not a major power line working itself loose somewhere.

One of our cats is annoyed and keeps coming to find me. Apparently I'm being held responsible for this  :lol:

I took a quick look at our bins and, worryingly, they're nowhere to be found. Even more worryingly, the big four-wheeled steel Biffa bin that a nearby business uses has also gone on vacation.

If your council bin takes flight and, say, lodges itself into the windscreen of somebody's car, are you responsible for the damage?

Photo is from a guy who stays a few streets away. Entire house roof has came off from one of his neighbours. Iv lost a fair bit of my fence tonight but thankfully moved the car out the drive before it happened. Outer fence is hanging on by a prayer at this stage as well. Looking forward to seing all the damage in the morning. cb180520f0c82aaaf95fbc71d70abb3d.jpg

I took a quick look at our bins and, worryingly, they're nowhere to be found. Even more worryingly, the big four-wheeled steel Biffa bin that a nearby business uses has also gone on vacation.
If your council bin takes flight and, say, lodges itself into the windscreen of somebody's car, are you responsible for the damage?
Everything that happens damage wise outside tonight is an act of god legally. Went through it previously with old neighbours (who were arseholes)