The Storms & Severe Weather Thread

CityDave

5 minutes ago, Snafu said:

That part of the shop is where there are children's toys, electrical goods, kitchen and bathroom stuff, books and as you see at the front snacks and drinks, just around the corner on the left is magazines. Probably all ending up in the skip.

See the source image

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

Not a storm or severe weather (quite the opposite) but a lovely cloud formation in Turkey this morning. 49420e42a2af7a3abcc557b211d0b085.jpg

Where are you, I was in Marmaris the week before last. I spent an afternoon watching planes and helicopters tackling a forest fire. Not my picture.

231979.jpg

Where are you, I was in Marmaris the week before last. I spent an afternoon watching planes and helicopters tackling a forest fire. Not my picture.

231979.thumb.jpg.b727658920ffd10a6971e1a6a418e364.jpg
Icmeler, watched it too, terrifying how quickly it spread up the hill. Was exactly opposite the beach we were on behind the island.
Shit pic as I couldn't be arsed getting off my sunbed to take it [emoji3062]86feb22c977685bbea3653a138b37078.jpg

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, Willie adie said:

Apparently in the outer Hebrides this is just another November day

The entire western half of the country has been getting drenched since the start of October. Serious questions need to be asked about the No-voters' inability to handle a wee bit of rain by Scottish standards. 

4 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

Should be ok for a early tee off time ya think ?

Hopefully the first of many golf courses to be washed off the map. 

14 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

So exactly what was stated below then:

53 minutes ago, virginton said:

The entire western half of the country has been getting drenched since the start of October. Serious questions need to be asked about the No-voters' inability to handle a wee bit of rain by Scottish standards. 

Flying into Aberdeen this evening was... well, 'interesting' (or sporting, in the words of the pilot)

Seriously, how they (ie the computer) stops the plane turning into a fireball when hitting the runway with a single wheel, pointing at a 45 degree angle whilst tilted to one wing is quite remarkable.