The Storms & Severe Weather Thread

CityDave

Blitz wanking over a storm.  Do the people of Berlin act this fucking stupid when referring to what their Aunt had to go through in the war. 

Ja it may be windy Peter.  But old Aunt Traudl had to endure weekly air raids day and night for about four years and was then pounded more than the Seelow heights for her troubles.  But she was up and at her desk at nine on the dot.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Raidernation said:

Sitting at my desk at home watching a beautiful lightning storm in the clouds. No thunder or any precipitation but just beautiful flashes and arcs.

Are you sure you haven't suddenly gone deaf?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Newbornbairn said:

Raining in Paris just now, the kind of summer rain girls in flimsy dresses go out to dance in.

I hope 

Wish it was raining Parisienne wids

1 hour ago, Snafu said:

Amazing thunderstorm passed over Inverness just a wee while ago constant thunder and lightning went on for 15 minutes, no quiet bits inbetween, this was like a tropical storm. I can still hear it just now as its on its way out past Invergordon out into the North Sea. Lots of heavy rain, I expect there has been flooding in parts of the city.

I should have taken photos of the rain fall.

Saw photos Tesco inches and cinema with water pouring in.