The Storms & Severe Weather Thread

CityDave

An exercise in perfect timing this weekend. Took Friday off to leave Forfar at 6am to head west for a Hillwalking piss up in Corran, avoided all the shite weather and other than it being slightly cold and breezy yesterday, had a glorious weekend on the west coast. I'm returning home tomorrow and will be asking my OH what the fucking fuss was as all about

230577de1113f4b223b6fab8dc8fccb1.jpg

6 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

An exercise in perfect timing this weekend. Took Friday off to leave Forfar at 6am to head west for a Hillwalking piss up in Corran, avoided all the shite weather and other than it being slightly cold and breezy yesterday, had a glorious weekend on the west coast. I'm returning home tomorrow and will be asking my OH what the fucking fuss was as all about

230577de1113f4b223b6fab8dc8fccb1.jpg

Jesus, that village has been decimated

How do folk spend £100s on giant trampolines for their garden but not invest £5 in some straps and groundhooks to keep the thing tied down and in their garden over the winter?
Mentalists.
How else are we meant to tell if its windy outside without pictures of trampolines halfway down a street?

26 minutes ago, Hauzen said:

How do folk spend £100s on giant trampolines for their garden but not invest £5 in some straps and groundhooks to keep the thing tied down and in their garden over the winter?

Mentalists.

I dug mine into the ground after the last one blew away.