The Storms & Severe Weather Thread

CityDave

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

If I was your trainer I'd give you one more round to fight back or I'd throw in the towel.

Sarge, I'm all about the positivity, his negative waves will never get through my defence. I am using the Ali rope a dope method.

18 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Love you too, I know I fucked up then & have apologised for my clear fuckwittery ,try to show the same level of self awareness champ.😘

Nobody wants you to apologise, they want you to f**k off and stop spamming the place with your tedious, shite contributions. The only way then to make up for your conduct is to ask for your account to be deactivated. Anything else is just a cop out.

In your own time.

fd09c741-bedb-4e25-9225-a1288465c2bc.jpg.112a4038efad1a9bb85f42bc19f4cc61.jpg

1 minute ago, virginton said:

Nobody wants you to apologise, they want you to f**k off and stop spamming the place with your tedious, shite contributions. The only way then to make up for your conduct is to ask for your account to be deactivated. Anything else is just a cop out.

In your own time.

fd09c741-bedb-4e25-9225-a1288465c2bc.jpg.112a4038efad1a9bb85f42bc19f4cc61.jpg

Can you point out exactly where I have been allegedly guilty of spamming any threads, be very precise. Credit where it is due, kudos for finding a new meme.

1 minute ago, jamamafegan said:

My folks house in Perth was an actual inch away from being flooded. Water was right up at the doorstep. The houses across the road and a couple doors down - not so lucky. They are fucked.

Lucky escape there & shite for the others, apologies for my wee day off boredom related windup that is derailing the thread somewhat.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

VT slagging someone off for being a Tory and then going on to use a Jeremy Clarkson gif in an attempt to be smug. 

4F757424-A31E-4D59-8AF2-70E3781B0251.gif

Trust me, I transgressed in the past, after this current clusterfuck I will never make that mistake again. Mea Culpa.

1 minute ago, Smurph said:

Set an alarm for 3am in Glasgow but slept through it because it's a fucking weird time to wake up. Don't think much happened here anyway.

Glad I don't live in Fife though.

No need to add that sentence, it's how everyone outside of Fife feels. 

21 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

No need to add that sentence, it's how everyone outside of Fife feels. 

Yeah. Nothing to do with the thunderstorms, I love those, just every day I wake up thankful I don't live in Fife.