The Storms & Severe Weather Thread

CityDave

1 minute ago, pub car king said:

In fairness flood damage is a guaranteed way to write off your car. The insurance won't even consider repairing it. So if you've got some shitbox causing you issues and you can't sell it plow away until the water then just claim it floated away.

P&B definitely needs its own "How to operate a scam" thread

I think it peaked about 3am in Perth, I've never seen rain as heavy or heard thunder as loud as it was then. 

I gave up sleeping and decided to pour a coffee and watch it.

Would’ve been great entertainment if the internet didn’t cut out at 4.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Still going in Dundee at the moment.

Meh, was just some rumbles of thunder and about 10 minutes of heavy rain.

Very disappointed at what Dundee got and very jealous seeing what others got.

1 hour ago, virginton said:

With any luck the storm will have taken out their ridiculous fucking horse statue and pathetic steeple as well.

Have you ever tried not being such an angry,objectionable & condescending p***k all the time. Try it, who knows, you might enjoy it.

12 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Have you ever tried not being such an angry,objectionable & condescending p***k all the time. Try it, who knows, you might enjoy it.

Sit down and shut up, you Tory-voting walloper.

Just now, virginton said:

Sit down and shut up, you Tory-voting walloper.

Ooh thats me telt, try saying something positive, who knows you might actually enjoy it. I am sure there will be historical precedents but little old unqualified me wouldn't know about things like that.

No because if I say something negative enough times you'll probably flounce off again in a tantrum, which will give us all peace from your drivel for a few weeks before you slither back under yet another tragic alias account. 

Just stop posting please altogether, you contribute absolutely f**k all and wouldn't be missed. 

1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

I take it insurance would pay out for a lightning strike on your house because TBH that's the dream.

If it was because you had used a naughty word then that would count as an Act of God and you would get nothing. 🙂

Just now, virginton said:

No because if I say something negative enough times you'll probably flounce off again in a tantrum, which will give us all peace from your drivel for a few weeks before you slither back under yet another tragic alias account. 

Just stop posting please altogether, you contribute absolutely f**k all and wouldn't be missed. 

Love you too, I know I fucked up then & have apologised for my clear fuckwittery ,try to show the same level of self awareness champ.😘

4 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Love you too, I know I fucked up then & have apologised for my clear fuckwittery ,try to show the same level of self awareness champ.😘

If I was your trainer I'd give you one more round to fight back or I'd throw in the towel.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

If I was your trainer I'd give you one more round to fight back or I'd throw in the towel.

Perkin once said to VT “I’m sick of your condescending attitude and Ainsley Harriott memes” which was a criminally underrated post IMO.