Davie McAllister - RIP

peasy23

Very sad to hear the news of Davie's passing today, condolences from everyone at Petershill to his family and friends. He lived in Townhead and he was a regular visitor to Petershill over the years, and it was always a pleasure to see him. He had been West Region Treasurer for a good number of years and he will be sadly missed.

Truly sorry to hear of Davie's passing. He was a true gentleman and a tremendous help to me personally over the years and a friend of the club and frequent visitor to Adamslie. He will be sorely missed by all. Deepest condolences to the McAllister family from all at Rob Roy. RIP Davie.

Condolences to Davie's family and friends from everyone at Yoker Athletic. Davie was West Region treasurer and former treasurer and committee man at Yoker Athletic. He was such a hard working and conscientious man in the Junior game. Everyone at Yoker Athletic will be eternally grateful for Davie's advice and generosity over the years, he will be sadly missed.

Very sorry indeed to hear of Davie's passing. A lovely man who loved the juniors and served the West Association well and faithfully. Every club official who either served as an auditor or visited his home was assured of a warm and friendly welcome into the McAllister household and treated to an interesting anecdote or two re the shipyards and football.

Many condolences to his family from all at Wishaw Juniors.

I got this sad news earlier today and I've been struggling to find the right words.

But I'd like to say I only knew Davie since the amalgamation of the West Region and since then I consider myself very lucky that I had the chance to know him.

He will be sorely missed by everyone involved with the West Region and the Junior game in general.

A true Gent.

Very sad news.

Davie was a gentleman, a fine official for the West Region and great friend of St Roch's. Despite his ill-health, he came along to see us a couple of times last season and it was a great pleasure speaking to him.

He really cared about helping clubs and the Junior grade shall miss him enormously. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

My thoughts are with Davie and his family, many a time I have had to go up to his house to pay a late fine ,and always with a smile on my face because I knew what was coming ." Wullie are you never gonna learn , you trying to sponsor the Central league on your own big man ." the junior world has lost a great man and I for one will miss him R.I.P Davie from Wullie Harvey and everyone at the Glencairn .

Archived