Why do OF fans post on Pie and Bovril?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patrick weirdo claiming to be light years ahead of anything...heads gone :1eye:lol: What a cock

*Partick Thistle

Clyde - slumming it in the bowels of Scottish football, very possibly facing extinction.

Thistle - box-office Premiership club, reknowned for having a young side that plays attractive,exciting, attacking football.

Partick Thistle - lightyears ahead of Clyde in just about every way possible.

You're welcome!

post-34837-0-16745000-1414088873.jpgpost-34837-0-16745000-1414088873.jpgpost-34837-0-16745000-1414088873.jpg

You are posting pictures of cocks and sponge bob characters and I'm the weirdo :lol::1eye You are an irrelevance Vicky, now f**k off and create a new account like a good little ork.

Are you sure that you're not related to the QC?

Like two peas in a pod....

I agree about the fissile fans and I find a lot of the StMidden fans to be just as bad, self righteous fuckers, real chip on shoulder rant style posts from the lot of them.

I don't mind most Thistle fans outside the forum, but it seems most on here dislike Celtic and Rangers with a bigger passion than they support they're own club.

They wear it like a badge of honour, as if supporting Thistle is the only way to exonerate them from being a bigoted fukwit. It's not.

I was in primary school in East Lothian the early eighties, so most of the other kids were Aberdeen and Dundee United supporters, with quite a few more Hibs and Hearts types. Very few Celtic fans, just the kids with Glasgow parents. Come 1986, it suddenly turned out that almost everyone was a Jambo.

I've never liked Celtic forums, for reasons that seem to hold true for other clubs, as best I can tell - with no supporters of other teams to get in fights with, they soon turn into factional fights over who's a proper fan, and who isn't. That's the most boring conversation in the world.

Anyway, I've always been into Scottish football generally, as well as my own team. I like TV and radio shows aimed at everyone and I've always read all the football news in the papers, not just the bits about Celtic.

^ Dribbling, foaming at the mouth shambles. What a state to get yourself in. Look, I know you must be devastated at supporting one of, if not the worst team in Scotland, but there's really no need to direct your hatred towards us.

^ Struggling to come to terms with the fact that he supports a filthy, sectarian club that covers up and protects paedophiles.

Partick Thistle - upholding moral superiority in Glasgow since 1876.

attachicon.gifimages (23).jpg

post-55327-0-53770500-1414235783_thumb.j

At least you arent upset

I don't mind most Thistle fans outside the forum, but it seems most on here dislike Celtic and Rangers with a bigger passion than they support they're own club.

They wear it like a badge of honour, as if supporting Thistle is the only way to exonerate them from being a bigoted fukwit. It's not.

This

There are some genuine mentalist Partick fans on P&B, most notably that gibbering moron hammer jag, on one hand boast about their supposed moral highground pish because they dont support Celtic or Rangers then in the same post make barbs and jokes about peadophiles. Clearly dim as a three watt bulb as well as seething fuckwits

This There are some genuine mentalist Partick fans on P&B, most notably that gibbering moron hammer jag, on one hand boast about their supposed moral highground pish because they dont support Celtic or Rangers then in the same post make barbs and jokes about peadophiles. Clearly dim as a three watt bulb as well as seething fuckwits

When Thistle fans do it, they do it for the banter.

I don't ask this in a "we don't want you so please go away?" way. OF fans are subject to far more scrutiny than other fans on here (rightly or wrongly), your match threads are flooded with hundreds of GIRUY messages when it doesn't go right and most new OF posters are approached with a judgement reserved for nobody else.

I understand posters have different personas on here and some enjoy the "me against the world" way, however I imagine I'd get tired if myself as a poster and my team were subject to that noted above. So that brings me to the above question for the Rangers and Celtic minded posters, what makes you want to post on this forum and not a forum more OF orientated?

Where else can you find obvious bigots that are not of the now defunct OF persuasion who post with more bile than Ragers Medjia of KerryFail St ? :lol:

I joined to be insulted regularly by other posters of other clubs rather than get a pat on the back for bigging up Celtic on a Celtic forum, and also to post GIRFUY towards fans of other clubs in person when Celtic pump their sorry arses and also to be slagged to feck if Celtic fail and especially when it's humiliating to Celtic because I laugh with them when it goes badly wrong. :)

And most importantly it's worth the abuse to join in and laugh and compound the Rangers fans misery when their club died a humiliating and highly embarrassing death by cheating. :D

Where else can you find obvious bigots that are not of the now defunct OF persuasion who post with more bile than Ragers Medjia of KerryFail St ? :lol:

I joined to be insulted regularly by other posters of other clubs rather than get a pat on the back for bigging up Celtic on a Celtic forum, and also to post GIRFUY towards fans of other clubs in person when Celtic pump their sorry arses and also to be slagged to feck if Celtic fail and especially when it's humiliating to Celtic because I laugh with them when it goes badly wrong. :)

And most importantly it's worth the abuse to join in and laugh and compound the Rangers fans misery when their club died a humiliating and highly embarrassing death by cheating. :D

You could have just said you were a sado masochistic troll.

It would take less time.

You could have just said "I'm obssesed with Rangers" and you wouldn't have had to type out that tripe. :1eye

You could have just said you were a sado masochistic troll.

It would take less time.

Hi Jock, hows it going ?

You could have just said "I'm obssesed with Rangers" and you wouldn't have had to type out that tripe. :1eye

AWRA, why don't ya just piss off into the abyss of nothingness eh.

Archived