Ayr United v Alloa

SuperShug1910

Started off brightly as well :lol:, first 20 mins played well. As soon as we gifted Alloa the 1st goal the spineless b*stards just rolled over. Absolute shambles.

Gilmour and McGovern are absolutely horrific. Peter McGill made more tackles in the 2nd half than Gilmour and McGovern made all game.

If Roberts goes, i hope he takes Hutton, McLaughlin, Devlin, McKinlay, Campbell, Gilmour, McGovern, Shirkie, Slane, Donnelly and Beattie with him.

Totally gutless.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are Morten fans really on here to berate Ayr for losing to a team they lost FOUR times to last season? :1eye

Pleasant evening. Ayr started well and were the better side, which is becoming a habit for us, but we stayed strong and didn't concede. It was all over once we scored against the run of play. Not much more to be said than that.

Entertaining away support - particularly enjoyed your retro Arsene Wenger-style paedophile chants. You were probably the most vocal fans to visit the Recs so far this season and deserved more than your team gave you on a drizzly cold away night. You didnae want Hibs round your bit anyway; they're a scary bunch, even let a flare off last time we saw them :o

With 5 definitely out and 5 very doubtful, do we actually have enough left to put a team on the park ? It will be a bunch of young boys plus Roberts himself no doubt. In which case it could be any score . I'll be happy if we keep it to 4 or 5 nil.

Excellent prediction.

As one sided an Alloa win as I have seen since we played Albion Rovers two seasons ago in the old second division. Ayr backed by a decent support for a midweek game with rotten weather too.

Docherty absolute class and Buchanan on a brilliant goalscoring run as we head to Ibrox on Saturday.

Ayr United - Tiffs latest pumping.

Best laugh of the night was the Ayr fan going absolute mental at I assume Roberts near the end. We couldnt hear him half the distance away so your manager had no chance.

Easiest game we'll have this season. The binos gave us 2 harder games.

]

Serious question - are Ayr full time? I think I read something the other day that said they were but really not sure.
Aye, copy and paste on my phone no working for hilrious "Roberts lauds full time move" praising the extra work he gets to do with Paul Slane

Is Scott McLaughlin still at Ayr?

Albeit tonight was a cup game he`s surely due some sort of honour for services in the line of relegation campaigns.

Sadly yes he is. Just an awful awful player. Canny contribute anywhere

Is Scott McLaughlin still at Ayr?

Albeit tonight was a cup game he`s surely due some sort of honour for services in the line of relegation campaigns.

When I said utterly embarrassing and pathetic, I was talking about his performance. How he manages to get a game is beyond me.

Shows you how good Morton are though when he scores against them haha.

]

Aye, copy and paste on my phone no working for hilrious "Roberts lauds full time move" praising the extra work he gets to do with Paul Slane

Jeez. I know we're all having a bit of a laugh but seriously that's got to be one of the worst fulltime performances against us I've ever seen.

Worst Ayr side I have seen in my life poor is not the Word Shambles is not the word I just havent got a Word

Should have been 6 or 7

But happy with 4

Dont think Roberts will last much longer

Sad sad times for you Ayr Supporters

Jeez. I know we're all having a bit of a laugh but seriously that's got to be one of the worst fulltime performances against us I've ever seen.

I believe it to be (move to full time) polishing a turd

Er, aye. Wow. You can understand the ire :o

Archived