Falkirk v Livi

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We got so bored last night that the 2 other people I was with decided to count the number of passes Falkirk strung together. Have to say it made the last 20mins of first half reasonably interesting. We only twice got above 3 though. We once got to 9 passes in a row!

Surprisingly enough the few times we did get above 3 passes we actually created something that could be described as a chance. Take from that what you will but hoofing the ball got us 0 chances.

Was actually quite funny at times (in a have to laugh or you'd cry way) as livi passed the ball to Falkirk and Falkirk passed it back to Livi, before we gave it back to them again. Was as if neither team wanted the fecking ball and whoever had it when the music stopped was out..

Was actually quite funny at times (in a have to laugh or you'd cry way) as livi passed the ball to Falkirk and Falkirk passed it back to Livi, before we gave it back to them again. Was as if neither team wanted the fecking ball and whoever had it when the music stopped was out..

Yep....as said in recent years our games have been goalfests added with some super football, even in defeat you had seen football and could take yer hat off to the opposition.

Last nite was our first ever 0-0 between us

Yep....as said in recent years our games have been goalfests added with some super football, even in defeat you had seen football and could take yer hat off to the opposition.

The 4-3 game a few years back is one that sticks out.

Think you should check the team sheet from our 3-1 win at the weekend.

Also, really? Hashtagging on something other than Twitter... I think you've been "found out" for being a bit of a bell end.

Excellent! how did he play?

Think you should check the team sheet from our 3-1 win at the weekend.

Also, really? Hashtagging on something other than Twitter... I think you've been "found out" for being a bit of a bell end.

Was there a reserve game at weekend ?anyway I dont include reserve games on making a contribution...

#clownshoes

Archived