It's over

Your walking the league and at home. 10 of the 13 QP players yesterday weren't even with the club in the summer. Compared to last season the gods have raised a crippled man to walk again. Silkiness is still work-in-progress. Besides, you've won 9 from 11. You should be grateful for the kick up the arse. All this talk of winning leagues has put you dangerously close to being Clyde fans and I really don't want Lichties wandering down that dark path.

The gods have sent as us messengers. Listen and learn.

reading this, surely this puts you closer to the Clyde fans, just saying

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arbroath are expected to do well and probably win the league,but to suggest you will easily beat queens park is a bit premature,I suggest you should wait and see, I see a queens park win or at worst a draw.

I look forward to being proven correct.

You're the maaaaaaaaan!

Arbroath, though, are easily the best side in the division.

litchie36nilhello(yer bloody arse) change your user name,its not great, and you are tarnishing the other Arbroath fans with the shite you are spouting.

"football like that" what tosh are you saying,last game you barely beat us we had goal chopped off,happens we live with it, close game,other Arbroath fans said it, Let me remind you that yes you pushed on after first goal, with some decent movement going forward,but hey!! you know what so did QP,we continued to break forward as much as you did,and could have had another couple of goals had final balls into the box been better played.

Arbroath had numerous chances and did not come off (live with it and get over it).

Do not slag off any team, as it may bite you in the arse, and the football I saw was FOOTBALL, and although I thought a few of your defensive players were happy to push and shove some of our wingers, and not really play any football,I still see that you are a decent team.

We did not have any player, quite so willing to go down as easily as your guy first half,we have had a player sent off in previous game, for an actual trip in the box straight red shown,(but we will not fret over it)happens we lived with it.

The poster that said ridiculous thread is correct,lets see what happens nearer the end of the season,and hey!! you know what this was not a one off, and any decent knowledgable Arbroath fan knows this, two games one win for arbroath, and one for QP close games yes, but we were nearer a 2-0 win that you were winning at all.

I made a statement earlier in thread, because some alleged fans of all teams, really do not know what they are talking about,and for me 8 games unbeaten, is equally as impressive as your 9-10, funny how a team that does not play football (your silly view) have beaten you!! the best team in the league(opinions of some) you should be reasonably impressive in this league,as you dropped a division,but please do not think your team are any better than ours because they are not,you are in this division for a reason, and we will prove next time and the next,we play football, you win both great stuff,but do not slag off this team you make yourself look really petty and silly,grow up and get over the result.

litchie36nilhello(yer bloody arse) change your user name,its not great, and you are tarnishing the other Arbroath fans with the shite you are spouting.

"football like that" what tosh are you saying,last game you barely beat us we had goal chopped off,happens we live with it, close game,other Arbroath fans said it, Let me remind you that yes you pushed on after first goal, with some decent movement going forward,but hey!! you know what so did QP,we continued to break forward as much as you did,and could have had another couple of goals had final balls into the box been better played.

Arbroath had numerous chances and did not come off (live with it and get over it).

Do not slag off any team, as it may bite you in the arse, and the football I saw was FOOTBALL, and although I thought a few of your defensive players were happy to push and shove some of our wingers, and not really play any football,I still see that you are a decent team.

We did not have any player, quite so willing to go down as easily as your guy first half,we have had a player sent off in previous game, for an actual trip in the box straight red shown,(but we will not fret over it)happens we lived with it.

The poster that said ridiculous thread is correct,lets see what happens nearer the end of the season,and hey!! you know what this was not a one off, and any decent knowledgable Arbroath fan knows this, two games one win for arbroath, and one for QP close games yes, but we were nearer a 2-0 win that you were winning at all.

I made a statement earlier in thread, because some alleged fans of all teams, really do not know what they are talking about,and for me 8 games unbeaten, is equally as impressive as your 9-10, funny how a team that does not play football (your silly view) have beaten you!! the best team in the league(opinions of some) you should be reasonably impressive in this league,as you dropped a division,but please do not think your team are any better than ours because they are not,you are in this division for a reason, and we will prove next time and the next,we play football, you win both great stuff,but do not slag off this team you make yourself look really petty and silly,grow up and get over the result.

And sleeep....zzzzzzzzzz :lol:

It would have been a lot easier just to call him a fanny

Such a pity we allowed the Lichties that unassailable lead.

It was far too early for anyone to say It's Over. It's how we react to back to back defeats for us. Credit to QP and the wee rovers for chasing us down to a 2 point lead. Game on

• 2 months later...

Arbroath are in the fortunate position of having points in the bag - should keep them safely above any challenger with a game in hand. And I'm sure Murray is still focused on the job, not distracted by his earned move to a big team.

As I remarked to you yesterday, Bold, it looks like Murray got his season's worth of goals in 4 months- this will be a career best, and after 6 months in FT football he'll embark on a career as a part-time journeyman, with mixed results- AKA "doing a Ryan Donnelly".

Top 3 guaranteed playoffs. As I said elsewhere IF we get the 3 points Saturday any result in the game between you 2 is a good one. Don't just become a bad team overnight. We especially need Nicoll back, McBride and Johnstone are misses just now aswell. Hopefully they get back in the team and we can get pushing on. Only 18 points off what we won the league on the last time so can't complain

Archived