It's over

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too good to be true surely? I'd be confident of beating both in any other circumstances but after 9 out of 10 surely it can't happen. Plus Cliftonhill seems to be a bad place for us in my experience, you're right though, 6 points and then it's absolute dreamland.

arbroath will win the league.still think if they were in division 1 with the team they have they would be near the bottom,loads off good teams in that league.

Team we have this season is much better than last IMO, I think from going on watching us in the 2nd the last 3 year we would be mid table pushing play offs. You are correct though the gulf is big, some of the sides and players I have witnessed this season have been dreadful. Be good winning this league again this year but I'm not getting my hopes up, it's Arbroath, they've let me down to many times.

arbroath will win the league.still think if they were in division 1 with the team they have they would be near the bottom,loads off good teams in that league.

good to see you are in no way bitter :thumsup2

take the two loan boys out and bobby linn arbroath would be an average side in my eyes.montrose are average its painful to watch sometimes.shields seems a good guy but he aint the right man for the job i dont think

take the two loan boys out and bobby linn arbroath would be an average side in my eyes.montrose are average its painful to watch sometimes.shields seems a good guy but he aint the right man for the job i dont think

I do like a supporter who talks his team up ;)

take the two loan boys out and bobby linn arbroath would be an average side in my eyes.

I disagree. We have plenty of cover at the back if Zubaidi wasn't to play, a defence of Whatley (who's played RB the majority of the season) Nicoll, Ricky Little and McBride would still be one of the leagues best. Carreiro has only played in 4 games to (sub appearances in that) so we have done well/could do well without the two of them. Linn is one of our better players, sure if every team lost one of their best players they wouldn't be as good. Silly thing to say.

Shields seems like a w**k who can't accept defeat.

Not sure where to start... you know what, just focus on your own pile of shit AKA Montrose FC... on your own patch we have beaten your "team" well, 3-1 and 5-1... get over it, dry your eyes and just remember you don't have to face the likes of Arbroath FC every week, mores (should that be Moores) the pity! I hope you get over it soon ;)

I agree to an extent, but as has been said if you took 3 of the best players from any team away from them they would probably end up being rather average, especially at this level. Where would the Mo be without Stuart McKenzie, Garry Wood and Paul Watson? We do have players who could come in for El Zubaidi and Carreiro but it would no doubt weaken us as a team considerably if/ when they return to their clubs, however I'd be confident Allan Moore would bring in players of a similar standard if/ when they do go back.

Personally I still think Montrose are fully capable of making the promotion play offs, along with half a dozen other teams. Certainly I think they look better than Shire and Elgin for starters, and on a similar level to the majority of the other teams we've played.

Arbroath are expected to do well and probably win the league,but to suggest you will easily beat queens park is a bit premature,I suggest you should wait and see, I see a queens park win or at worst a draw.

I look forward to being proven correct.

Should be some game with the 2 form teams playing each other. With home advantage I would expect us to take the points but a draw wouldn't be a disaster. I'm sure AM will have us fired up for it. C'MON LICHTIES

Should be some game with the 2 form teams playing each other. With home advantage I would expect us to take the points but a draw wouldn't be a disaster. I'm sure AM will have us fired up for it. C'MON LICHTIES

Yes good luck and well done on your run so far, I do see you guys being tough to beat and the pressure is all yours, in all honesty I wish your team the very best,and hope it is indeed Arbroath and queens at the top of the pile come season end, any order do not really mind,but we would be happy with staying safe and finishing mid table,anything else is bonus. Good luck to us both.

We are a far better team since we last played each other but I’ve never felt that confident over the years heading to Arbroath ( well, apart from the 2007 play offs ) Toughest match yet and I’d just be delighted not to lose it

We are a far better team since we last played each other but I’ve never felt that confident over the years heading to Arbroath ( well, apart from the 2007 play offs ) Toughest match yet and I’d just be delighted not to lose it

Should be a belter to be honest. Arbroath is a great wee ground and surely a pub across the street is about as civlised as you can get? :) A couple of fond faces in their team as well....

Archived