nock going down?

Glens1690

cjfcno1 You talk a lot of sense in your posts. Must assume the new CJFC website is closed now, when Forrest is divulging a lot of our internal problems on an open forum. Not healthy I'm afraid, does nothing to enhance the name of Cumnock Juniors.

I think pot kettle springs to mind!!!!

I do believe you were one of the main complainants with bringing in players from lower league teams, yet now it seems acceptable.

Find that very strange, or was it really all about who was in charge???

There is a difference from bringing players from lower leagues who deserve and can prove they are able to step up, and compete at a higher level, to bringing in players who it is well known will never make it. The manager must have the ability to recognise that situation.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shoeman, just as I don't wish to bother with yer drivel on the Nock forum, I also don't wish to bother here :)

I have ZERO connection to CJFC anymore, other than being a loyal fan, something witch you are, when the manager suits btw, therefor, I can talk as much drivel as you (if possible) on here, or any other forum.

Divulging problems?? the whole of the west of Scotland is aware of our problems, it is one of the reasons we fail to attract 'top' stars, either in the playing or coaching front. (No offense John :) )

and u call yourself a loyal fan Forrest your no better than rest who jump on the bandwagon and take there cheap shots

I didn't agree with Forrest leaving the commitee and, if asked, he will confirm I told him I thought he was wrong

However, he has stated his reason for doing so which has nothing to do with who the coach/manager/players are or were

For certain people to talk about him divulging club info on an open forum actually beggars belief when this who are doing the accusing have, for years, divulged info straight from the commitee room from their " source" , who we were /are supposed to believe weren't connected to the club, but, are others with contacts/knowledge of the game

Away and no talk pish !!!!!!!!

Archived