nock going down?

Glens1690

When McLuckie and his team won the Ayrshire cup and finished 5 th in the league he was assisted with McTurk who pulled him out the mire look what happened when McTurk packed in total shambles

How would you know, did somebody tell you?

You spat the dummy oot then when a change is made you walk back through the doors like the great messiah

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When McLuckie and his team won the Ayrshire cup and finished 5 th in the league he was assisted with McTurk who pulled him out the mire look what happened when McTurk packed in total shambles

How would you know, did somebody tell you?

You spat the dummy oot then when a change is made you walk back through the doors like the great messiah

He was told 'doon the toon.....' or was it by a Girvan committee man ????? Ah cannie wait till he spits the dummy again, everyone will have another laugh at him.

Ryan Nisbet, on loan from Ayr Utd

Paul Quinn

Robert Love (Injured)

Stephen Maguire

Kieran Downs (midfield/striker, ahm told, only played 2 games, from the bench & got sent off. both midfield)

Owen Ronald, more a winger, ahd say

Out of that, young Ryan is adapting to Junior fitba, needs time. Robert has been injured most of season & keeps trying to come back that wee bit early ahd say, Paul has yet to find any sort of form, Stephen has only played well a few times, all since Brian left as manager, he was outstanding against Shotts & had brief 'spells' in games when played. Owen has been the best out the lot IMO, but not a striker (only added him, as he is an attacking player) Kieran, I cant give any opinion on him yet.

He was told 'doon the toon.....' or was it by a Girvan committee man ????? Ah cannie wait till he spits the dummy again, everyone will have another laugh at him.

Forrest your just as bad as nocknock have u not pulled out the commitee because u didn't like a certain individual? If u ask me u are as bad as each other I've seen my 10 year old acting more mature than you's 2

Forrest your just as bad as nocknock have u not pulled out the commitee because u didn't like a certain individual? If u ask me u are as bad as each other I've seen my 10 year old acting more mature than you's 2

I am fortunate, I have not asked you. My small contribution on the committee has not, will not be missed.

Looking at results use are in desperate need of a striker.like ourselves (arthurlie) new manager has came in and look how it's worked for use.hopefully same with your selfs as I like the club down at Cumnock and always like watching the matches between us.did hear through 2 of your players that your manager has enquired about 2 strikers.

Owen's got to be one of the best crossers of a ball around these parts. Good turn of pace also which gets him the space he needs.

He put us to the sword but never a striker, a great supplier and would be ideal for a tallish striker who can bury a ball with his head.

Owen's got to be one of the best crossers of a ball around these parts. Good turn of pace also which gets him the space he needs.

He put us to the sword but never a striker, a great supplier and would be ideal for a tallish striker who can bury a ball with his head.

In fairness, I did not class him as a striker, only as a forward type player. He has been impressive in more spells, than not. Got a few cases of Bud as reward.

Looking at results use are in desperate need of a striker.like ourselves (arthurlie) new manager has came in and look how it's worked for use.hopefully same with your selfs as I like the club down at Cumnock and always like watching the matches between us.did hear through 2 of your players that your manager has enquired about 2 strikers.

Only 2?

In fairness, I did not class him as a striker, only as a forward type player. He has been impressive in more spells, than not. Got a few cases of Bud as reward.

My mistake mate, apologies. Once he fills out a bit he'll become more influential, still like a laser beam. A good prospect.

take the dummy out your mouth Forrest you did a lot of good work when you were on the committee

I was a small cog (I did spell that right btw.....) in a large wheel. Nae dummy, principles, something that I seem to be alone in having.

Have I shot my mouth of slating everyone & everything? Naw, I support my team.

Both Farrel & McLuckie had the fans on their backs almost from day one, sum worse than others....... Without saying we are a fantastic team (cos we urnae), Brian won the League Cup & got us to our highest league finish in god knows how many years, yet was still deemed a dud by sum so-called fans.

Some of these hawfwitts went ballistic if we bought lower league under Brian, yet praise John for doing the same. Nae joke, they say it wae a straight face & everything......

the team had absolute no discipline under mccluckie and players done whatever they pleased and barely turned up to training his only saving grace was the fact his daddy was bankrolling them and bringing in a good quality of player, I don't have a problem with signing players from lower leagues as long as there good enough and what I've seen of the 2 centre halfs we signed from wishaw and glencairn they look more than capable of holding there own in the premier division, john needs time to get the right players in and from what I've heard he's doing a lot of work behind the scenes to make this happen.

I was a small cog (I did spell that right btw.....) in a large wheel. Nae dummy, principles, something that I seem to be alone in having.

Have I shot my mouth of slating everyone & everything? Naw, I support my team.

cjfcno1 You talk a lot of sense in your posts. Must assume the new CJFC website is closed now, when Forrest is divulging a lot of our internal problems on an open forum. Not healthy I'm afraid, does nothing to enhance the name of Cumnock Juniors.

cjfcno1 You talk a lot of sense in your posts. Must assume the new CJFC website is closed now, when Forrest is divulging a lot of our internal problems on an open forum. Not healthy I'm afraid, does nothing to enhance the name of Cumnock Juniors.

I think pot kettle springs to mind!!!!

I do believe you were one of the main complainants with bringing in players from lower league teams, yet now it seems acceptable.

Find that very strange, or was it really all about who was in charge???

Shoeman, just as I don't wish to bother with yer drivel on the Nock forum, I also don't wish to bother here :)

I have ZERO connection to CJFC anymore, other than being a loyal fan, something witch you are, when the manager suits btw, therefor, I can talk as much drivel as you (if possible) on here, or any other forum.

Divulging problems?? the whole of the west of Scotland is aware of our problems, it is one of the reasons we fail to attract 'top' stars, either in the playing or coaching front. (No offense John :) )

Archived