Jefferies Must Go Thread

The idea that Jeffries was/is a well respected manager in the Scottish game is surely a sick joke. He's been a dinosaur pushing pragmatic tactics on more talented squads than this rabble for nearly twenty years.

If he goes then it should be justified by his signing of players in the summer who have failed to deliver in the big matches, Michael "the Moff" Moffat being the prime example.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is obvious that Moffat and any other "strikers" aren't being utilised properly as because of our ridiculous 4 central midfielder system the strikers frequently have to play deeper than they should.

Deeper and wider, quite how Moffat is expected to run the channels and score is mystifying. Is he meant to cross it to himself?

Faiss seems to lack footballing knowledge as such, understandable because he hasn't played eleven a side his whole life, due to this though he just isn't as adept at running of the ball as well as Moff.

Look forward to Wallace returning.

Just posted this on dafc.net. wonder at what time it will be taken off ?

People should stop slurping puddles and wake up and smell the roses. We cannot go anywhere with Dinosaur Jim. The sooner that meteor that's got a camera on it's back falls to Earth and gets rid of the remaining dinosaur the better.

i'm guessing 8am when the old buggers that run dafc.net get up just before they have an accident in their pants.

Couple of quite shocking stats I've found regarding Jefferies' tenure

Yesterday was the first time we have lost to Stenhousemuir in over 30 years.

Jefferies is the first Pars manager to have lost more than once to Cowdenbeath since Harry Melrose.

If it cheers you up at all. He is also the first Dunfermline manager to lose to Stranraer since 1979. He's managed it twice and hopefully keeps up the good work. :)

If he's still in a job but the time the cup tie comes around he'll be the first ever Pars manager to lose a cup tie at Stair Park.

Not sacked yet?

Losing to Stenhousemuir. f**k me. Wasn't around when we were rock bottom in the league system in early 80s but surely this is just as bad? We'll be here for a good while.

Not sacked yet?

Losing to Stenhousemuir. f**k me. Wasn't around when we were rock bottom in the league system in early 80s but surely this is just as bad? We'll be here for a good while.

I'm a glory hunter of sorts in that I only started going at the start of the upward curve back then but talking to older Pars fans I know their take is that the players were shit but they actually put some effort in.

I'm a glory hunter of sorts in that I only started going at the start of the upward curve back then but talking to older Pars fans I know their take is that the players were shit but they actually put some effort in.

Fortunately I wasn't born in that awful era but I echo what you've said. My Dad was around for the really shit period and said this is the most pathetic squad he's ever seen. Obviously we were really shit in the 80s, but there were reasons for it; part-time, low crowds, low budget etc so we expected what was served. Now, we've actually got brilliant crowds for a Scottish team outside the top division, large budget, full-time football yet we appear to have all the credentials of a part-time team whose only ambition is to just keep going.

If we've any ambition of getting back to the top, things need to change quite considerably in the coaching staff department.

Why don't you ask for a job, you appear to have all the answers? Week after week telling everyone how things should be done and slaughtering everyone who disagrees with you.............................

Gee yirsel peece !

Instead of putting forward your reasoning for JJ staying, you insult me for having an opinion. Straight outta .net this one methinks...

Why don't you ask for a job, you appear to have all the answers? Week after week telling everyone how things should be done and slaughtering everyone who disagrees with you.............................

Gee yirsel peece !

tumblr_neynlr8PN11si6s76o1_500.gif

Archived