Jefferies Must Go Thread

Depends, are you this dense in real life?

Bringing up the "People should be happy to just have a team" screams out "knobhead".

I don't agree with you, how does this make me dense? I never said I was happy just to have a club, although I do remember quite vividly how close we came to not having a club to support. I know that although we may have a bigger budget than other teams in the league and are relying heavily on winning the league, we still have unpaid volunteers who keep the club ticking over. I'm not deluded, a knobhead or dense - I like to think I'm a realist. I appreciate you guys who don't agree with JJ & his tactics, I haven't particularly enjoyed some of our performances this year, but unless he stands down I don't want us to waste the little spare cash we have paying him off.

If you genuinely believe that you're getting absolutely slaughtered on P&B then why continue posting on the site instead of .net?

The same reason DAFC & others go on .net probably....curiousity. Pars P&B posters hilariously seem to think they are a class above ".net" posters. Quite funny.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IT'S TIME TO FUCKING GO JEFFERIES. YOU WILL NOW BE REMOVED FROM BEING MY P&B PIC. YOUNG TEAM WITH A GREAT FUTURE THEY SAID, BUT WE ARE ONLY GOING BACKWARDS. I CANNOT STAND THIS SHIT. JJ PLEASE LEAVE. WE NEED TO WIN GAMES AND THAT IS NOT HAPPENING WITH YOUR DREADFUL TEAM SELECTIONS AND TACTICS.

f**k OFF

Well some of them get it.

There's others who seem like they just don't want to accept that Jefferies is not doing a good job. Seen posts suggesting that we should stick with him purely cause he's retiring at the end of the season or that we, as fans should change the record. :lol:

Unbelievable.

Scully goes off and we concede pretty quickly. It's incredible how heavily reliant we are on one man. Without him we'd be relegation material IMO. We have definitely found our level and could be in this league for many more years to come. Looking forward to it :). If we can't beat Stirling at home, EVERYONE should be sacked immediately.

Obviously that is Scully's job to stop everything... We supposedly have the best defence in the league, that's absolute bullshit, we just have the best goalkeeper in the league. Other teams get way too many chances against us it's frightening.

Aye, time to go Jim. You won't be missed.

Cheers and that for sticking through the shit but you've lost that dressing room. Players going through the motions today. Clueless tactics. Mind-boggling substitutions. Clear favouritism for certain players. Pish performances. Williamson must be fed up with his shit especially. GET.TO.f**k.JEFFERIES.

Didn't think we could possibly sink as low as losing to that Stenny side but we did and it was fully deserved. Fast-track your retirement JJ, you're only losing whatever good will you had left. Ridiculous that the likes of Forbes, Geggan, Millen are playing every week despite not performing. Changes needed and they're needed now.

I get that he stuck by us through the hard times but that's gone now. We deserve better than this, results wise and performance wise. Even the wins we've picked up this season have come from some fucking pathetic performances. I don't know what the hell is going on but something needs to change, sooner rather than later please.

Scully goes off and we concede pretty quickly. It's incredible how heavily reliant we are on one man. Without him we'd be relegation material IMO. We have definitely found our level and could be in this league for many more years to come. Looking forward to it :). If we can't beat Stirling at home, EVERYONE should be sacked immediately.

Obviously that is Scully's job to stop everything... We supposedly have the best defence in the league, that's absolute bullshit, we just have the best goalkeeper in the league. Other teams get way too many chances against us it's frightening.

Scully going off wasn't a factor in us conceding. We could've been a couple of goals down at half-time - as a whole, we were poor today. Even Scully (who I agree has been utterly outstanding this season) flapped at 2 or 3 crosses in the first half.

A worryingly poor performance today. Didn't look at all like scoring and when we went behind, there wasn't a grandstand finish in response. But no manager can legislate for their striker missing a header from two yards out, whether he should be in the team or not.

We have an even worse manager but that is not the purpose of my post. I'm just on to ask if there's any chance of getting Moffat back.

He'd no doubt go back and score a barrowload for you.

I genuinely feel sorry for him. He's a really hard-working player and his all-round play, for me anyway, has been good. He links with the midfield well, holds it and has created a number of chances for his team-mates. But he's severely lacking in confidence just now and for whatever reason it hasn't happened for him this season. I really hope it'll turn around for him soon though.

Archived