Jefferies Must Go Thread

Anyone claiming this league isn't shite is hopelessly deluded. We've been fucking horrific for months yet still 1 point off the top.

Thank f**k we bottled the playoffs.

Anyone who puts forward any sort of counter argument on here gets absolutely slaughtered. I'm not hopelessly deluded. I can accept a team that isn't quite firing on all cylinders but is still doing enough to be in with a shout of winning the league after less than a third of the season gone. Unlike some who seem to think that we have a God-given right to win the league at a canter.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who puts forward any sort of counter argument on here gets absolutely slaughtered

Hilarious, considering on .net, anyone who criticises the team is subjected to the same old yellow or red cards dished out by admins who hide their faces.

As well as this, it is the same old (usually old age wise as well funnily enough) posters resorting to insults. Take the Peterhead match thread for example, their was some condescending rasper who kept trying to clamp down on fans making constructive comments about the team, by resorting to tell them to hush or call them children, as if he was above them and a better supporter. Reminds me of Pars fan on here actually.

Anyone who puts forward any sort of counter argument on here gets absolutely slaughtered. I'm not hopelessly deluded. I can accept a team that isn't quite firing on all cylinders but is still doing enough to be in with a shout of winning the league after less than a third of the season gone. Unlike some who seem to think that we have a God-given right to win the league at a canter.

You're not getting 'absolutely slaughtered' for having a 'counter argument', you're simply talking out of the hole in your arse.

We're not 'still doing enough to be in with a shout of winning the league' either, the only reason we're just a point from the top is because the league is utter shite, At a decent level, we would be very quickly lowering down the league table with out results of late.

He's a p***k and has been for years. Get him to f**k, and savour the pleasure that this'll be his last stop on the old boy's club gravy train.

It's funny, I have an uncle who's a Killie fan, and he's been warning me about Jefferies, literally since the day he took charge at Dunfermline. He warned me about his pish decision-making etc and I totally dismissed it every time he said a bad word about him. I have a good bit of admiration for JJ, he was entitled to say GTF to the club when we were going through the financial shite, but we're in a much better position now and he's still clearly unable to take the club anywhere.

You're not getting 'absolutely slaughtered' for having a 'counter argument', you're simply talking out of the hole in your arse.

We're not 'still doing enough to be in with a shout of winning the league' either, the only reason we're just a point from the top is because the league is utter shite, At a decent level, we would be very quickly lowering down the league table with out results of late.

More abuse.....thanks. Why bring the "league is shite" argument in it? If we win the league we'll have been the best team in it. I'd settle for that and I fail to see why you & the like can't get your head around it?

You're argument doesn't add up. We're 2nd in the league we're playing in. 1 point off the top. So we're in with a shout of winning it. No matter how shite it is or isn't.

More abuse.....thanks. Why bring the "league is shite" argument in it? If we win the league we'll have been the best team in it. I'd settle for that and I fail to see why you & the like can't get your head around it?

You're argument doesn't add up. We're 2nd in the league we're playing in. 1 point off the top. So we're in with a shout of winning it. No matter how shite it is or isn't.

Calm down, petal, this isn't personal.

You seem to be quite content that we are playing very poorly and struggling to get results in a league with a very poor standard of football.. just because we're still within a point from the top. Normally, I would settle for playing shite and still being in 2nd place as well, but not in this league.

I'm not acting Billy Big Baws here, but we have no reason to be anywhere other than top of the league, even at this early stage. We have a higher budget and arguably better resources, as well as the fact we're a full-time team, so there's no way our fans should be paying good money to watch us drop points 3 weeks on the trot.

Calm down, petal, this isn't personal.

You seem to be quite content that we are playing very poorly and struggling to get results in a league with a very poor standard of football.. just because we're still within a point from the top. Normally, I would settle for playing shite and still being in 2nd place as well, but not in this league.

I'm not acting Billy Big Baws here, but we have no reason to be anywhere other than top of the league, even at this early stage. We have a higher budget and arguably better resources, as well as the fact we're a full-time team, so there's no way our fans should be paying good money to watch us drop points 3 weeks on the trot.

Can you answer a post without resorting to childish remarks.

I see where you're coming from kinda......I'm not content but I happen to believe that frothing at the mouth wanting a manager paid off when we currently have volunteers maintaining our stadium & carrying out various tasks without pay because we are still struggling to stay afloat MAY not be the best course of action.

Hilarious, considering on .net, anyone who criticises the team is subjected to the same old yellow or red cards dished out by admins who hide their faces.

As well as this, it is the same old (usually old age wise as well funnily enough) posters resorting to insults. Take the Peterhead match thread for example, their was some condescending rasper who kept trying to clamp down on fans making constructive comments about the team, by resorting to tell them to hush or call them children, as if he was above them and a better supporter. Reminds me of Pars fan on here actually.

Ah but, you see, Bert, Tam and Bob played for Kelty Rovers in 1982 so they are always right. They are all pals in real life too but in no way do they back each other up and gang up on anyone who challenges them.

Only kidding, just do a search for 'spot on' on dot net to see the sycophancy and double standards in action.

http://dafc.info/forum/search.php?f=1&search=%22spot+on%22&globalsearch=0&match=1&date=0&fldsubject=1&fldbody=1

:lol:

Ah but, you see, Bert, Tam and Bob played for Kelty Rovers in 1982 so they are always right. They are all pals in real life too but in no way do they back each other up and gang up on anyone who challenges them.

Only kidding, just do a search for 'spot on' on dot net to see the sycophancy and double standards in action.

http://dafc.info/forum/search.php?f=1&search=%22spot+on%22&globalsearch=0&match=1&date=0&fldsubject=1&fldbody=1

:lol:

I can't believe you actually posted that nonsense. What exactly are you trying to prove, that some people can agree with others? And................

I tipped Morton to win the league (on 2014-15 Predictions thread) because I reckoned we have a problem with the leadership and general mentality of the team and simply signing some decent players wasn't going to make a big difference. Just my opinion and I'd love nothing more than to look like a fanny and see us win the league at a canter.

I've no problem at all with da_no_1, pars fan or anyone else backing JJ. We're not isolated or out of contention at all. A couple of good results and things could pick up for us. I don't see how that's going to happen but I don't think it's a mad opinion to hold.

I can't believe you actually posted that nonsense. What exactly are you trying to prove, that some people can agree with others? And................

Without naming names and pointing fingers you don't have to search to hard to see it.

It's a pattern that happens over time and annoys posters and is backed up by admin. I've seen them create threads telling posters to leave the site and get away with it, and even encouraged. Certain other posters have been carded for arguing back to them with thought out posts and threads only for them to be removed with a card and a 'post deleted, whinging' reply.

It happened to me once and I took it badly and ended up red carded. I've also seen them bully and harass Marvin who was the person who stepped up and helped run the club shop for free when we were in dire straights. Grown men attacking a pensioner, where were they when it went tits up?

Arseholes.

That Rastapari guy was one of the main people behind getting rid of the last regime, he created banners and stood outside. He also had a go at Leishman, quite rightly IMO at the Carnegie Hall event. He was banned from dot net and went over to the other forum. He's now back and attacking anyone who criticses the club in any way. It's amazing how people can turn and forget the way they were treated not so long ago. I don't think its good to hold grudges but let's not pretend that dot net was anything other than a hypocritical, toxic and horrible forum run by the club for their interests only. Look how that ended up....

Unbelievable really that it's slipped back into the same abusive pattern so quickly.

I'm not missing any point & thanks, but I won't f*ck off. Thanks for that though, is that you debate all issues in real life?

Depends, are you this dense in real life?

Bringing up the "People should be happy to just have a team" screams out "knobhead".

In all honesty dot net is what it is. I rarely post on it. I'm Arthur Daley incase there's any stalkers out there. . .Anyway - It may be a rubbish website with the Mussolini approach, etc, but it does represent A lot more fans views than here. There is nonsense spouted on both, but I feel that generally the majority have the correct view. You can tell who the numbskulls are right away on both sites. From what I've seen - nobody has been banned just for negativity, but rather the way they express their self. Unnecessary swearing makes you look like an uneducated fool. In my opinion anyway.

It may sound patronising but come on? We're in a decent position at the moment. Winning the league is the goal. We CAN do it as we are. Mark my words!

Archived