Rovers v Alloa

Clash of the Titans.

Who wouldn't be excited at the prospect of this one?

The clocks haven't gone back yet so we must be in with a fighting chance of 3 points. To be fair to Granty Murray, his team has done pretty fucking excellent against the Dumbarton, Alloa, The John McGlynn Retirement Home XI, and the Stock Cars FC. Can he keep that up?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should comfortably win this. If we don't at least win, it's difficult to see how Murray will win the fans back.

One game either way doesn't make a difference to me, personally. I'll consider how I feel a bit nearer to the end if the season. To be fair to Murray he's done well against the teams of similar ability. I'll be interested to see how we do against Cowdenbeath at home considering our poor derby record.

I reckon this will be similar to the midweek home game with Alloa last season. Two useless teams battling out a 1-1 draw. Alloa to take the lead through Spence before we equalise midway through the second half via a Simmons own goal.

Crowd only 1,145 due to some early Christmas shopping being done.

As Barry Smith's much vaunted unbeaten run has suffered a delay in starting with a defeat by Cowden this will be the week the 15 win run begins. 3-0 to The Wasps, Greig Spence hat trick.

Nandos will be getting a visit.

I reckon this will be similar to the midweek home game with Alloa last season. Two useless teams battling out a 1-1 draw. Alloa to take the lead through Spence before we equalise midway through the second half via a Simmons own goal.

Crowd only 1,145 due to some early Christmas shopping being done.

Working this Saturday but I asume this will be the featured game on Sky Sports so I will have to remember to set my Sky+ so not to miss any of the tie of the season

Hopefully we'll have Nade, Elliot and Perry (did I just say that) back from injury. I honestly couldn't give a monkeys toss at getting rodgered from any of the big 3 as long as we compete and pick up results from the rest of the bunch. A good result and performance required to get the fans behind the team again but if we lose this then the pressure is definitely on for Murray and the squad to deliver the goods away to Linlithgow the following week. Lose the next two games and I reckon it'll be curtains for Murray.

Archived