Dundee vs Accies

Should be a easy win for the Dees. Hamilton as a provincial club simply don't have the financial means to attract the caliber of player to compete with the big city clubs.

Before Hamilton fans criticise their team they should consider my above post. You've done well to be in the position you are but unfortunately all good things come to an end.

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Dundee. I wasn't there today but it seems like we didn't take our chances in the first half but did f*ck all in the second. We just need to bounce back on Wednesday. We're the top of the league and you're no!

Fucking magic. Love that guy Clarkson.

First half was 50/50 and was very tight and both teams had chances, after the break the game opened up and we deservedly won the match.

Best players for us today were McGowan and McGinn. Both Strikers were excellent too.

Accies did play with confidence and played some decent football but in the end it wasn't enough for the Mighty Dee.

Pleasing to say the least.

Well, that was nice ! Surprised when McBride came off, thought Harkins should have been the boy to come off but no matter :-)

I thought McAlister should have came off, love the guy but lately has lost possession alot. Anyway the sub worked a treat and Hartley is the man.

I thought McAlister should have came off, love the guy but lately has lost possession alot. Anyway the sub worked a treat and Hartley is the man.

Hartley is the man ! I thought Clarkson was MOM and could have seen Stewart, McGowan or McGinn get it. Clarkson plyed some really sweet balls at times, can't wait to see what he'll be like after a couple more weeks working with the players, that ball up for park for Boyle was a peach.

Imrie to score a late winner.

I have never been as confident about going to Dens and winning usually a point is a good result but this accies team will go out looking to win.The recent form is fantastic while this is still a tough game its one we should win.I think we will win with style Crawford to score 2 in a 3-1 to keep us top of league and continue looking down at everyone else.

Comfortable Accies win against lower half also-rans. Dungdee season goes into a downwards spiral resulting in relegation and ignominy for all of a dark blue persuasion. Accies, by contrast, will take a massive confidence boost from beating the second best team in Dungdee, that Champions League qualification becomes a near certainty!

As i've said elsewhere, we have every right to be cocky and i'm afraid it will be Dees fans who'll be crying over their methadone on Saturday night.

post-25521-0-37320600-1414253480_thumb.j

Fantastic header from Clarkson from the one decent ball we put in from set pieces. The two that Harkins and Stewart made an arse of were criminal.

Getting to h/t 0-0 in those conditions with Hamilton shooting down hill was critical.

Archived